Chapter 19

*WARNING: there will be a horrible smut so um yea*

Penny's POV:

Its been a few months since the incident that happened with Andy and I but everything's back to normal Andy is back at home with his boyfriend Ashley,Dallon is serving 1 full year in prison then he is going back to his counseling sessions,And now Awsten and I are back home from tour,and for Geoff and I he had told me what had happened when he went to the bar the day I was taken but I forgave him.I am now living with Awsten and the boys they had bought a new house and Awsten had asked me to move in and of course I couldn't say no things were finally looking up "BABBEEEEE" Geoff yelled from downstairs I left the room I was in and ran downstairs " whats up love?" I asked "Awsten wont give me my guitar pic's back he took all 3 of themmmm" he whined "Geoff you have thousands of em why dont you go use one of those" I replied "THEY ARE LOSTTTTTTT" he whined "ughhh ,Awsie give him the guitar pic's back now" I said in a stern voice "mmm nahhh" he said with a laugh "Awsten Constantine Knight give them back" I said giving him a 'if you dont give them back I will sit on you and hurt you' look "yes mom" he said Geoff smiled as Awsten gave them back to him I kissed Geoff's nose and began to walk to the kitchen "hey how come he gets a kisssss no fair" Awsten whined 'oh my god im living with 5 year olds I muttered  I turned around and kissed Awsten's cheek "happy?" I asked "mhm very" he said then Otto came out of no where "how come I didnt get a kiss but they diddd" he whined "oh my lord are you guys five?" I asked as I kissed his cheek "thanks mom" he said I laughed and went into the kitchen to make some tea "hey babe" geoff said hugging my waist and setting his head on my shoulder "hello my love" I responded "sooo I was thinking" he said as a smile krept accross his face "oh boy thats never good"I joked he chuckled "The boys are going out on a date which means" he stopped and kissed my neck "that means we have the house to our selves" he whispered in my ear I bet my lip he then proceeded to turn me around he leaned in as if he was going to kiss me but instead he leaned pass me and took a piece of toast off the plate on the counter then he leaned away "nice talk" he said as he bit into the toast "god your such a fucking tease" I said playfully hit his chest "I try" he replied as he walked out of the kitchen.

Geoff's POV: 

I left the kitchen with a smiled I was finally gonna loose my v-card that is if Penny is ready I hope she is because boy do I wanted to explore her body I shook the dirty thoughts out of my head and went up stairs tonight is gonna be special I thought.

-Time skip brought to you by Gerard Ways ass-

It was 8:30 PM and the boys had left for their date I walked down the stairs to find Penny watching netflix "what are you watching babe?" I asked kissing her head "Im watching Mean Girls" she replied I smiled and sat next to her she leaned and to me and I smiled 'im so lucky' I thought to myself.The movie had ended and Penny walked into the kitchen she was getting water when I snuck up on her and picked her up from behind spinning her around "ahhh s-stoop it" he squilled and laughed I put her down and she wobbled a bit she laughed some more then the laughter died down we stared into each others eyes and I leaned in I caught her lips in a passion filled kiss she kissed back and she wrapped her arms around my neck I grabbed her butt as in to motion for her to jump she got the message and hopped up I made my way down to her neck and started my way up the stairs with her around my hips we made it to our room and I gently tossed her onto the bed I climbed on top of her and kissed her she pulled off my shirt and I pulled off hers soon we were in nothing but our under garments "your so fucking beautiful" I whispered in her ear I then kissed her neck and made my way to her lips I unclasped her bra I starred in awe I didnt expect them to be so big "I-I - um did I do something wrong or-" I stopped her "no no im just enjoying the view" I told her with a smirk she smiled and kissed me she pushed me over and took control she kissed down my chest and stomach finally making it to my boxers she looked at me as if asking permission I nodded and she pulled off my boxers "Somebody's excited" she said I smiled she bent down and and took me into her mouth and I threw my head back I had never experienced something like this she bobbed her head taking in every inch of me "oh fuck Penny" I muttered she continued I was about to climax when she stopped and let go "oohh fuck you your a tease" I whined she smiled I flipped her over and crawled on top bitting and sucking on her neck I then decided enough was enough I pulled down her panties I slid over to the other side if the bed to my night stand and pulled out a condom and slid it on I smiled and got back onto penny she opened her legs and I slid In "Oh fuck meee" she whined she was beautiful I loved this I began to thrust into her she arched her back and started moaning my name "mmm say my name baby please I wanna hear you" I told her as I pounded harder "GEOFFFF- OH MM BABBBYY" she yelled "MMM penny your so tight" I told her she flipped us over and continued to ride me I gripped her hips tightly she leaned down and kissed my lips then began to suck my neck as she slowed down her pace "mm baby are you really gonna tease me" I whined she smiled as she quickened her pace again "o-oh ride me penny please" I moaned i flipped us back over once more "I-Im gonna cum baby" I told her and my thrust became faster and harder "m-me to baby" she said and with that we both climaxed I pulled out and fell down next to her she cuddled next to me and I kissed her lips "I love you" I told her "I love you to" she responded I discarded the condom and layed  back down with her and slowly fell asleep.

A/N: oof that was long and the smut sucked sorry yall please dont kill meh ill see ya in the next chapter

xoxo-P