Chapter 12

Awstens POV:

Yesterday was great Otto and I went out on a date we went to dinner,shopping,movies,and the mall and we shared our first kiss it was gentle but then got heated and ..we did adult activities,we got back to the tour bus and couldnt fine Geoff or Penny until I looked in Geoffs bunk where they were both fast asleep,Were they dating?,did Geoff fuck her? god I hope not if that happened I would have to beat Geoff,I took Ottos hand and lead him to my bunk where we fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing and I answered it not bothering to check the caller ID "hello?" I said annoyed that someone was calling me this early "HEYYY BUDDY OL PAL HOW ARE YA" the voice exclaims oohh I know this voice all too well the voice I nver wanted to hear again."why the fuck are you calling me dallon,why do you still have my number you asshole" I say with gritted teeth "well I needed to get ahold of Penny buttt It seems she wont answer her phone soooo" he said "hmmm I wonder why she wont answer the phone YOU CHEATING LYING ASSWIPE" I was yelling at this poing how dare he call me and expect me to forgive him how dare he expect Penny to answer thr phone after what he did to her "heyy no need to yell,what I did was very fucked up I know that we all know that buttt im recording a new song and I really need her help I thought may-" I cut him off not letting him finish his sentence "dallon you need to fuck off you hurt her so badly she almost killed herself she was depressed and you expect her to come help you with some stupid fucking song forget it" I said and with that I ended the call I got out of my bunk to find Geoff,Otto,and Penny in the living area looking at me shocked I looked at Penny who had tears rolling down her cheeks she ran over to me and hugged me tightly I held her in my arms whispering to her that it would be okay,I pulled away and wiped the tears away from her face and kissed her forehead she smiled a sad smile and went to her bunk without another word.I looked at Geoff who looked confused and hurt "ill explain later why dont you go check on her okay?" He nodded and ran over to her bunk I heard him climb in close her curtains,I then looked over to Otto I walked over to him and kissed his cheek "nothing to worry about babe just my sisters ex being a douche" I explained he smiled and kissed my lips.

Dallon's POV:

I had just got off the phone with Awsten man I cant stand that kid,How the hell am I gonna get Penny to sing this for me ughh I was so frusterated I cant stand her either but I need her voice on this song I started planning on how to get her hours passed and I finally had a plan all I had to do was take someone who Penny cared about then she will do whatever I say I started thinking about taking Awsten Or even Geoff or Otto but then I had a better plan I would take andy her cousin I would then send her a text saying if she didnt do as I said he would die I would make her do things that would wreck her life she would be my slave and nobody else's I laughed evily I had the perfect plan and nobody was gonna stop me.

A/N: OoOoOo plot twist sorry this is kinda messy I kinda ran out of idead hopefully the next chapter will make up for it?

xoxo-P