Chapter 15

Penny's POV:

It feels like ive been gone months but really its only been about 5 hours,I wondered if the boys were looking for me I was so mad that Dallon had made me say all those things to geoff I love geoff so fucking much that it hurts now he is going to go find someone better she will be prettier and skinnier and just so much better than me I started to cry again at that thought "hey hey its going to be fine beautiful we will get out of here I promise" andy said hugging me "promise?" I asked "promise" he said with a sad smile he leaned down and kissed my forehead and wiped my tears away with his thumbs "alll right loser time to go record"Dallon said he grabbed me forcefully "if you dont behave you'll get it and so will andy so I would stop squirming if I were you" he said through gritted teeth the thought of Andy getting hurt made me stop immediately "I looked back and seen andy sitting there tears rolling down his cheeks "I love you" he mouthed "I love you too" I mouthed back and with that the door was shut and dallon was taking me to what I supposed was the recording studio he tossed me in his car and drove

Geoff's POV:

I stumbled to the back of the bar with this annoying bleach blonde I was so drunk but so unaware of what I was doing I tossed her to the bed that I found and took off her shirt I kissed her lips then trailed down to her hips she gripped my hair I sat up and took off my shirt and the rest of my clothes untill I was in just boxers she had stripped down to bear skin "OH fuck meeee" she slurred annoyingly I began to take off my boxers but then I stopped 'what am I doing I cant just fuck some ugly beach blonde just becasue im hurt I need to find penny' I thought to myself 'I want my first time to be with penny' I thought again I was pulled out of my thoughts when the girl started sucking me "your so big daddy" she said annoyingly I threw my head back "holy fuck" I muttered I pulled away quickly I started to sober up quick fuck this I put all of my clothes back on "Where are you going dont leave me" she whined god this bitch was clingy "fuck off I have a girlfriend" I told her and with that I started jogging back to the bus where I was bombarded with questions.

Awsten's POV:

After questioning Geoff I decided to tell him what the police said "soo geoff" I said "hm?" he hummed looking at me "the police said if penny calls again they will be able to trace the number and find out her location" I explained "really?" he question with hopeful eyes "yes so all we have to do is wait for her to call again" I told him but the thing is I don't think she will call again her voice sounded so stern and stressed and scared I didnt know what kind of situation she is why did she break up with geoff I thought to myself I was pulled out of my thoughts by Otto "hey guys lets order some pizza and try to relax a little this whole situation is stressing us out" he said I agreed with him but only partly my sister was out there somewhere possibly hurt and I didnt wanna sit around eating pizza but the other half of me knew that I need to try and relax a little and let the police do their job so I nodded slightly and sat there watching tv...'where are you penny?'.

A/N: A lot of POV's in one chapter sorry are you guys enjoying it so far?

xoxo-P