ó n é

{ trigger warning !! }
self harm is mentioned in this chapter !! pls don't read it if you're uncomfortable !!

changmin opens his eyes slowly, he was in a different room. is this the afterlife ? he thought.

the atmosphere around him was different than his room. the air that he breathes now is different, it just feels different.

changmin closes his eyes back as he knew he wasn't dead, yet. he felt pain in his wrists. he looks down to his bandaged wrists.

why is he still alive ? why wouldn't anybody let him dies peacefully ? at least if he dies now, he knows it his own willing.

" changmin ! " it was minho's voice. changmin looks up to the younger who was running to him.

he can't express how he feels right now. either he was angry with minho or hevshould he should be thankful to him for saving his life.

the other hugs him. to be honest, changmin would love to hug him back, but he can't. all he feels right now, is disgusted. angry, mad.

he was angry that he is still alive, not grateful at all.

minho visited him earlier, still he hasn't spoke anything to the other about his sudden act of suicidal. he also appreciates minho's act of kindness to put him into the countryside hospital instead of the busy hospital in the city of Gamnang. 

he loves how peaceful the sound of the wind blowing next to his window, he loves it. it has the best air changmin ever breathed.

changmin gets up from his bed, walking while thinking of his another
plan to kill himself. he has agreed with himself to stay in the hospital for a while before killing himself. of course, he couldn't resist the peacefulness of the countryside.

he walks through the airy, lonely and warm corridor. at the same time, he loves the atmosphere around him. he loves the silence, sounds of the wind and birds chirping fills his empty life a little bit.

he walks past a huge room that has a scent that he never ever smelled before. it has the hint of a jasmine and cinnamon smell-- which was weird for himself who's been hating cinnamon for 30 years of life span.

without knocking first, changmin barges in to the room, finding himself being stared at by an unfamiliar build.

the man was sitting on the bed, sunlight reflects onto his awfully flawless face which changmin quite wonders what skincare product does he use-- which doesn't really matter.

the wind and the smell of the aromatic smell changmin never smelled makes his mind at ease. eventhough he just barges into someone's ward, he feels so calm and cozy. of course, changmin was still wondering what skincare product this man used, but he was at peace.

"  excuse me ? " the guy finally spoke, making changmin realizes his situation now.

" i-im sorry, " changmin wants to go out from the room but suddenly, the wind blows, making the curtains slightly covering the window, revealing the man's flawless face but this time without the sunlight reflected on his face.

changmin stunned. stunned by the sudden attack of beauty in front of him. enough to make him wonder how a human being can be so beautiful. beautiful enough to make changmin feel like the world stops to stare at the man for awhile.

changmin scans every inch of the stranger's face,

the sun shine that was reflected inside the room, the warm smile he wears on his face, the black fluffy hair, the bangs that was split into twos covering his forehead slightly, the perfect heart shaped lips that slightly pale. changmin can't help but notice that the man was also scanning him from his head to toes.

changmin's tip of nose flushes a little red , feeling slightly bashed by the other's act to look at him. he finally realizes that the other's eyes were focused on to his bandaged wrists.

changmin cover the bandaged wrists in act of shame, he gives the other a bow before turning his back, walking slowly towards the door.

" wait, please, sit here with me please" the other spoke, most likely making changmin's body shudder from shock.

the other's voice was gentle, and sweet, probably sweeter than the honey. he loves how there's slightly husky in the stranger's voice. which changmin consider himself as a freak for describing a whole ass stranger's voice instead of responding to the other request.

changmin turns around back, facing the stranger who was still looking at him, still that warm smile never fail to cease from his face, making changmin respond with a smile on his face.

changmin walks towards the bed, being cautious, looking at the ground at the most of the time. for some reasons he was avoiding eye contact with the stranger.

changmin just notices a small board that he believes the information of the "not-so-stranger' because he already acknowledges the other's name.

he looks up, searching for the other's eyes, and finally their eyes met. receiving a sweet smile from the other, changmin's head was repeating the same word that he just learned today,

" Jung Yunho, what a beautiful name. "

a/n : im back ! but more loser than usual. well, this chapter is quite short but this is what it is, a short story with short chapters, you guys name it.