ţęñ

" hey, you're awake, " a soft voice greets changmin as changmin opens his eyes for a while.

it was siwon, who was putting on his coat on. his smile was subtle, just like always, the smile that the ladies are crazy about.

" was i being too loud ? i'm sorry, i didn't mean to wake you up, " the older walks closer to changmin who's laying low on the bed.

changmin smiles while shaking his head, signalling the older that he is fine with that. changmin rubs his eyes, before finds out that the older was looking at him.

" you're beautiful even when you just woke up. how's that possible ? " a soft chuckle was let out by the older.

" i've better get going to then, changdol-ah. I'll see you tomorrow, " just before siwon can picks up his things, changmin interrupts

" tomorrow ? you're going to come, again ? "

" yes, of course. the nurse said you're goimg to discharge tomorrow, so id decided to pick you up since minho's busy with works, "

changmin shuts his eyes, not believing he's actually leaving the hospital. he's going to leave yunho.

he hates the idea of living without yunho.

" don't think about doing anything weird or else i will kill you myself, changmin-ssi. i want to see you're alive and well. " siwon walks closer to the confused changmin.

" i hope i already make myself clear, changmin. see you tomorrow, "

that's the only thing changmin heard after siwon closes the door. he's going to be discharged by tomorrow—which means he can't see yunho anymore.

what's this feeling ? why is he feel sad and discomfort by it ? so far, he really hates this. everytime yunho's beautiful face came on his mind, he's feel like dying,

an actual feeling of wanting to die.

without thinking further, he rushes over to yunho's room. hoping that the older is awake by now.

the moment he arrives at the door, he pushes the door slightly, leaving a creak sound filling the sound of the morning wind.

as he expected, he founds yunho; sitting next to the window, reading a new book—with his hair seems to be so soft, his skinnier but pretty hands, his hospital rags and last but not least, the scent. the aromatic-cinammon smell.

it was so natural for changmin.

" hi, " yunho notices the exhausted male who just closed the door behind him.

changmin replies with a smile, feeling so tired by running over to the room.

" i heard that you had a visitor, " yunho immediately closes his book, focusing only to the male infront of him.

" i heard it from the nurse, so you dnt have to feel so stranger about it, " yunho chuckles as he didn't receive the respond he wanted to hear.

" then you probably have heard that i'm going to be discharged tomorrow,"

it was unexpected for yunho. the younger voice was a lot deeper and lower than usual. his face was gloomy and his head that was looking down the whole time snapped back to look at yunho's reaction.

" wow, this is new, " yunho whispered, he was in confusion on what to feel. of course he is sad that it means he's going to be alone again. but why does he feels more than just sadness ?

" that's it ? that's all you can say ? don't you feel sad knowing that i'm going to leave you ? "

changmin sounds desperate, his eyes that normally look like they were afraid and in anxiety are now looking like they're going to pop out of anger.

" w- why don't you ? when i'm feeling so sad- " changmin was in verge of tears, noticing that his voice starts to crack, he immediately went on his knees.

" changminnie, i knew you were going to leave me, sooner or later. and i never hoped for you tto stay, but deep down, i would really like you to stay, "

yunho softly pats changmin's head, while the other looking at him with tears at the corner of his eyes

" you do ? " changmin asks again, wants to reassure.

" of course i do , who wouldn't love your company as a friend, right ? " yunho has said a terrible lie he ever spoke. meanwhile changmin's heart broke in pieces knowing that yunho only think pf him as a friend.

" you're free to visit me every time changminnie, and i would love that. "

yunho said while pulling changmin in his arms for a friendly hug.

" i love you hyung, " changmin softly whispers, half of him wants the older to hear him and the other half of him wouldn't want the older to hear him.

a/n ; this is super dull, and i haven't been updating for ages ( i'm a terrible author lol ) anyways, while i was gone, i noticed some of new readers !! oh my gosh, you all are so precious, i would like to send hugs and kisses to all of you, hehe ❤️💜💓💞💖🧡💓💚. thank you for voting and actually read this kind of crappy trash, i love you all !! you guys are awesome! 🥇🏆🎖