sïxtëen

" hyung !! this is not the way you cut tomatoes !! " changmin whines as he see yunho cutting the tomatoes wrongly.

" ah ! you didn't tell me earlier. " yunho said, his hand scratching the back of his head.

" i'm sorry changminnie. i really don't know anything about cooking. i don't even know the coo to the king. " yunho tried to joke which successfully make changmin laughs.

" well, we can still eat it though, " changmin tried to comfort yunho by putting the tomatoes into his pasta sauce.

he's making a bolognese past and steak for yunho. he knows that yunho must be tired of hospital food so he tried to cook for yunho.

" smells good changminnie !! " yunho peeks over changmin's shoulder. changmin notices that peeking over his shoulder has been this elder's habit. it's cute but can be surprising as well.

" i know right? you can rest, hyung. i will bring the dish later. " changmin orders yunho to wait at the dining table. it's probably because the kitchen is quite small and narrow and they can easily brushed against each other. changmin doesn't want to take the risk of breaking any of yunho's plate today.

when he is satisfied with his cooking, changmin brings his dishes to yunho who was waiting patiently at the table. he can see the hunger in yunho's eyes as he stared at the food like he didn't eat for a month.

" eat up, hyung ! " changmin chuckles as he took a seat next to yunho.

" thank you for the food ! " yunho cheekily smiles before digging in. expressing changmin's cooking with his whole body, face expressions and of course his fingers.

" it's really good, changmin !! it's like at the restaurant ! " yunho said with his mouthful of food.

changmin can only afford to laugh, looking at yunho's face stuffed with the pasta sauce.

" hyung, " changmin leans over to wipe yunho's mouth.

" you eat like a kid, " before laughing again. he must admit, it took a lot of nerves to wipe yunho's mouth like that and he deserves a self-praising.

" seriously, i didn't know you can cook !" again with excitement, yunho raised his thumbs up.

changmin blushes, he doesn't deny his talent in cooking but to hear it from yunho makes his mind at a cloud nine. actually, to get the honor to cook for yunho is an achievement already.

" t-thanks, " changmin quietly eat his food, focusing on how yunho would praise his cooking everytime he take a bite.

changmin swears to god that yunho is the most adorable person he ever met.

it was already evening, which the only perfect time to watch movies.

" should we watch movies now ? "

yunho asked before going to do the dishes, eventhough changmin insists that he can do his own dishes—yunho strongly objects.

" can we just watch it here ? i'm still uncomfortable with the community, " changmin lowly confesses which earns a chuckle from yunho.

" alright then, "

they both sat a the living room, with yunho struggles to choose a movie.

" i don't know what movie that suits to your liking, minnie, " changmin widens his eyes. the nickname has already gotten shorter.

" r-romance is okay, " changmin suggests, which made yunho stared at him.

" b-but if you want to watch something else, it's fine with me, " changmin turns his head sideways, avoiding eye contact with yunho.

he's cute.

yunho thought before picking a movie.

" then is this fine ? "

changmin looks at the screen and widens his eyes. it was the notebook. (a/n : i don't know any other romance movies !! help meeeE )

they both watched the story without saying anything. everytime yunho would like to say something, he would glance at changmin and that man would be so into the movie that his eyes are like glued onto the screen.

" changmin? " yunho calls out, his hand reaching out for the popcorn in the middle of their seat. they were sitting next each other with the bowl of popcorn as their boundary.

they both stopped watching the movie as yunho purposely touches changmin's hand that was busy grabbing some popcorns.

changmin laid his attention towards the hand that was ontop of his before rolling his eyes up to meet yunho's. apparently the other was as red as he was.

the heat from yunho's hand and his freezing hand from the coldness of the night mixed up so well that cause his face to heat up.

" w-what ? " changmin asks before he realized that yunho is taking his hand and intertwined with his.

" nothing, just want to hold your hand. it's okay with you, right ? " yunho smiles, before taking the younger's hand.

" i lov- ah it's okay, " changmin is an idiot, he admits that.

yunho chuckles which send chills down to changmin's spine. it was a wholehearted chuckle and damn now changmin can't focus with the story. he can't even hear the characters' lines instead of his own heartbeat.

yunho knew at this moment, he has fallen for this man.

" will you come over again tomorrow ?" yunho asked as he tightens his grip, this time he used his free hand to rub changmin's hand. changmin's hand is really cold.

" i don't know, if you want me to come. i'll come. just say the word, hyung. " changmin smiles, his uneven eyesmiles left a great impact on yunho.

" great, then where would you wanna go ? " yunho asks, not breaking the eye contact.

" w-what ? " changmin backs away, flushed and flustered.

" i thought of going on a road trip. but it's okay if you don't wanna go, i can go- "

" what are you saying ! of course  i would love to go, hyung ! " changmin half squeals, revealing his high pitched tone, his eyes were wide as an excited deer.

" cool, " yunho said as he tugs onto changmin's hand and his free hand went to wrap changmin's shoulder.

" then where would you wanna go, changminnie ? "

a/n : this chapter is quite short and terrible. but yunho's solo debut is coming!