eïğht

" you two can come in, " the nurse came out from the room, signalling changmin and hyorin to come inside.

they both walked slowly before changmin's pace stopped, staring at the petite body who was taking something that's been making a buzzy noise out from her handbag.

she didn't spend a millisecond to look at the caller's and answers the call immediately.

" excuse me for a moment, " the girl with the blonde hair backs away, leaving changmin stands before the door.

after a long few minutes, hyorin comes back with a frown on her face. " this can't be good " changmin said to himself.

" i'm so so sorry, changmin-ssi. but can you please tell yunho that i have to go back to Seoul, " hyorin said in a rush, before stuffing some things changmin hasn't noticed before inside her bag.

" and can you please give this to him,"
a box of fried chicken was given to changmin by the girl who was completely in a hurry.

" don't you want to say good- "

" i'm sure yunho will understand. it's work anyway, " hyorin speaks before the girl is out of his sight.

changmin let out a huge fat sigh before entering the room with a box of fried chicken in his hand.

the other's eyes were fixed on the box that he had in his hand before fixing his sight out of the window.

" hyung, hyorin said- "

" i know, "

changmin waits for the other to continue, which several split seconds later.

" this doesn't happen once, you know changminnie, " yunho's eyes rolls back to the younger blank and confused face.

" sometimes, i don't even know whether she's actually coming back, "

the box of fried chicken almost fell out from his hand, but his quick reflexes managed to catch em all.

" why do you say that ? i thought you were- "

" changmin, how would you feel if your boyfriend is sick and not be able to treat you for dinner or buy you things ? "

changmin froze, before slightly opens his mouth,

" if it were you, i would feel glad. at least i know you won't cheat or anything . "

yunho was taken aback by that answer. slightly smiles by the respond; not that he was expecting for that kind answer.

" thanks, changmin. what i was trying to say was, i just think that she will get bored of me. i mean who wouldn't? "

i won't get bored of you, hyung

" i'm sorry but can you give me some moments alone ? " yunho asks, he feels like crying. not knowing why.

" of course, " changmin slightly bows before leaving the room with the chickens in his hands.

" i'm a fucking mess, " changmin left the box infront of the older's room before walking to his.

along the way, he was surprised to see a familiar figure, sitting outside the room.

" hyung, " that's all changmin can say at the sight of the unexpected visit.

" hey mr shim " a smile was given by the guy, along with a bouquet of flowers, to be exact, a bouquet of expensive roses.

🌻♡⛅