thīrtēën

it's cold. yunho thought as he stares out of the window, it's been a while since changmin visited him.

well, it's quite lonely. maybe, changmin is busy, or worse, he could totally forget about him.

or, changmin-

his thoughts suddenly disappeared as he heard a knock on his door. he was smilling, expecting for the young, smiley man to appear when the door slides, but his smile starts to fade as he saw Doctor Lim smilling at him.

" hey doc, " he dryly greets the doctor, causing the doctor to sigh.

" how are you today, yunho-ssi ? " the doctor sits next to him, giving impact of the bed.

" fine, you know, normal " he replies lazily, he knows that something's not right when the doctor visits him.

the doctor sighs before  letting out a little smile, starts to open his mouth.

" you know you're in the process of healing, right? but just as i thought, locking you in here is not a good idea for you since you've been all alone in this ward without that friend of yours, "

the doctor took a hint of yunho's face that slightly glistens into some several expressions; but he's not sure whether the patient is feeling excited or gloom.

" well, i thought that maybe i can discharge you and you know, you can meet some family or friends ? "

know he sure that the patient is feeling nothing but totally excited, he let out a chuckle.

" but seriously, please call me if you're feeling sick or else i will search you and make you feel sick, " the doctor slightly pats yunho on his shoulder before asking permission to leave the room.

yunho is thrilled, not that he can visit his family, now he can also get a chance to see changmin. dear god, he misses the other so much, that he feels like he is out of air to breathe. wait-what ?

🌻💛⛅️

" YOU FINALLY HAVE A FRIEND HERE BUT YOU DON'T HAVE HIS NUMBER ??!! "

" jihye, don't shout for god's sake ! "  yunho calms his sister who is now is here to take him home.

" i want to see him !! " jihye said as she gives her daughter, eunchae to her brother's arms.

yunho only pouts, he wants to see the deer too but he doesn't know how. he obviously doesn't have his number and he also doesn't know where the other lives so he's stuck.

" you said that he was a patient here right ? this hospital might as well has his personal info, " jihye raises her eyebrows as her eyes captivated by how her daughter sits comfortably in her brother's arms.

" well, i don't think they will give us a patient's personal in- " yunho hasn't finished talking and his sister already walking out of the door.

" jihye wait ! " yunho gets up from his bed, with his niece in his arms, following his determined little sister to the information counter.

" hi yunho-ssi ! ready to go home ? " the nurse greets yunho as he and his sister arrive at the information counter.

before yunho could reply, his sister interrupts him,

" yeah! we do. but before we go home, my big bro here would like to know his little friend's number who was a patient here, what was his name again ? "

" shim changmin, " yunho mumbles to himself but the nurse's ear managed to hear him.

" we have his personal contact but may i know why would you want to have his number ? " the nurse turned to yunho who was leaning onto the counter table with eunchae in his arms.

again, before he could even reply, jihye interrupts,

" he wants to ask him out on a date, " his sister was whispering but loud enough for yunho to hear her and almost made him drop her baby.

" jihye !!" yunho playfully pushes her before brushing his hair back as an act of embarrassment.

" ooh !!! " the nurse chuckles with jihye before handing a piece of paper to yunho.

" if everything works out just fine, thank me ! " the nurse gave him a little wink before they pick up yunho things to go home.

" yunho, you're blushing !! " jihye teased her brother while they were walking outside,

" i'm sure he likes you too, yunho-ssi !!" they heard the nurse shouted from the information counter and all yunho could do was blush.

🌻💛⛅️

yunho has arrived at his old and dusty apartment–it's been a while since he came home and there's nothing much changed while he's gone.

all he need to do is clean the house, which probably he will do that later. yunho walked to the balcony, sniffing the city's air for the first time in a while.

it hasn't been a day since he left the hospital and he's already missing the countryside's clean air. but, he can't see these kind of view from the hospital.

he missed the lights, the cars, the night air flooding the night view that he can't see at the hospital.

he looks to the side to see the withered flowers that he planted.

" damn it, " he cursed under his breath, he loved these flowers.

the flowers must've been so lonely, probably waiting to be watered. how stupid he is to not remind his sister to look after his flowers,

changmin.

suddenly, the images of changmin smiling with flowers as his background began to flood his mind.

maybe he should give the younger a call,

he rushes over to the living room, slamming himself onto the couch before taking out his phone outta his pocket.

the paper.

he thought as he began to panic, searching for the piece of paper that the nurse gave him.

luckily, it was in his shirt's pocket. he slowly thank god under his breath before dialing the number onto his number.

he pauses as he thinks about his action. why is he doing this ?

will the other pick up ?

will changmin gets the wrong idea about him calling the other in the middle of the night ?

he's an idiot, yunho thought to himself. he can't even help himself to press the call button.

perhaps he has lost his confidence–no! he's the passion mansour, he can't let his guard down !

while he was battling his own mind down, he accidentally hit the call button,

" shit ! "

yunho cursed out loud before sitting up, half of his conscious self would like to end the call but just realized that he would look like a total freak–or worse a pervert.

so he just waited and wishes that changmin is already asleep and wouldn't pick up the call.

" don't pick up" the word is replaying 100 times on his mind before the last dialer tone stopped, the human deer answered.

" hello ? "

dammit ! his voice is so cute !

yunho slaps the consciousness out of himself and casually replied,

" hi changminnie "

" yunho-ssi ? " the person who's on the other line was confused.

" why are you calling me this late ?"

there's a little bit sound of concern from the other but yunho didn't care, he's all in for one request.

" i just, urm, "

" yes ? "

" would you like to go hang out sometimes ? "