fôurtëėn

yunho heard a giggle from the other line. what's so funny ?

" you called me in the middle of the night just to ask me if i wanted to hang out with you ? "

it's been a long time since changmin laughed. thanks to yunho.

" yeah ? why ? "

" if that's the case then of course. i would like to hang out with you, "

changmin can't stop smiling, just the thought of meeting the older has his mind on the cloud nine.

" cool ! see you tomorrow then ! at my house, i'll send you the location ! "

yunho sounds extremely excited, he can't hide his feelings towards the younger. he's eager to meet him.

" alright, see you tomorrow, hyung,"

yunho's heart stopped beating, he never knew he missed the younger calling him hyung so much until today.

dammit,

yunho ends the call before laying back onto the couch, staring at the ceiling for a while.

he brings his own hands to feel his chest,

" why on earth am i feeling this way ? "

he closes his eyes before rubbing his face with both of his hands.

he already made himself clear with changmin that he doesn't have any feelings towards him other than friends.

crap, now he's catching feelings for changmin. good for him.

🌻💛⛅️

yunho woke up early. he can't sleep last night thanks to the deer boy who's been on his mind for at least every second.

he went to the bathroom and had a quick shower. he looks into the mirror, well he has changed for a few weeks. he noticed that he gained a little weight– not a bad thing since he doesn't look so sick. he finally have the same body built as he had before he went to the hospital.

he let out a soft sigh before walking to the living room.

i really need to clean this fucking house.

yunho thought, he's going to have changmin over his house and he's not going to let the deer boy see him and his house in this condition.

after a few hours of cleaning–or a moment for yunho to space out, yunho find himself on the couch, tired to even think about anything.

it's 12 o'clock and he's hungry as fuck. he walks to the kitchen to found nothing to eat–actually there's some fucking ingredients but he doesn't know a single thing about cooking (a/n : lmao me ). he let out a sigh before he heard a knock on his doors.

crap, it's changmin.

" just a second !" he shouts before repairing his bed hair and put on some random clothes that was in his closet.

after thinking that he looks fine and proper to anyone's eyes he runs to answer the door.

and there's changmin, smiling with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

he is dressed in a simple sweatshirt covered with a long coat, a pair of jeans and that looks good on him–at least that's what yunho thought.

" hey, come on in, " yunho greets with a nervous smile before messing with his hair.

yunho, on the other hand, always looked hot, to changmin. it's unusual to see yunho in any other clothes other than hospital clothes.