f ò ù r

a/n : let's all take a moment to adore this little cutie on the media above ! gosh i love him !

the feeling as he wakes up inside his room is not bizarre for changmin anymore. he felt nothing other than a tragic pain on his left wrist.

he glances over his left bedside and a nurse was checking on him.

" i still have no idea why are you still here, " the nurse shakes her head before walking away, leaving changmin alone.

the nurse was right.
why is he still here ? if he didn't cut himself the other day, he would already be discharged and he can continue his normal life.

or would he really want to continue his life ?

changmin shakes his head upon that thought. he loves the idea of dying, but he hates it when he can't see the other anymore.

changmin pauses,

why does he wants to see that ridiculous judgemental idiot person he just met less than a week ?

why would all of his plan changed just because of a stranger he just met without knowing the other's identity or,

yes, changmin wants to know the other better. he wants to be friend with the other. or maybe more than friend. god knows why.

again, changmin pauses his thoughts. why in the hell he would want their relationship to be more than friends ?
there's no way. changmin refused to say what was running inside his train of thoughts.

" i am sure i am not... " changmin starts to speak to himself. just to make sure that he was still making sense.

" no, no way " he finalizes before he closes his eyes.

                            🌻♡⛅

changmin opens his eyes, the sunlight that was shining through the curtains were slightly burning his eyes.

he looks to his side and found a nurse putting down a tray of food besides him.

" excuse me, miss. can i walk around after this meal  ?"

changmin asks out of curiosity. not that he ever asked for permission before, but he just curious.

" of course you can, " the nurse replies short before slightly rolling her eyes.

changmin nods in respond, but little did he know, he was literally hummed in excitement.

he can actually meet the other later.
what was his name, yes,

jung yunho.

changmin finishes his meal for the first time, maybe because he was excited and he is also starving.

after his meal, he sneakily walks out from his room towards the familiar room not far from his.

chnagmin took a deep breath before barging into the room, that he doesn't know what awaits inside it.

finally, changmin barges inside and founds yunho, sitting on his bed with a book on his hands.

" what a surprise visit, "  yunho said with a delighted tone and his lips curled up and form a smile.

a smile that changmin can never forget,

" i just want t- "

" here sit here, " changmin was interrupted by yunho's request.

changmin did as he asks. he sits right next to yunho.

changmin did take his time to adore yunho's face. yunho's has got a little bit paler than usual, and not to mention, his quite chubby puffy cheeks were slightly gone.

in other word, he looks sick yet so beautiful and elegant. making changmin wonders why ? there's no explanation of that pure beauty in front of him. he neve-

" so what makes you came here ? " yunho asks with a smile, he was used to with changmin's staring at his face.

maybe a lot of people would consider changmin as a freak for staring at his face for a long time, but yunho loves it when changmin's eyes shines everytime he admires his own face. he also loves it when changmin blushes everytime he was caught staring. changmin is too cute for yunho to handle.

" well, i want to thank you for, actually saving my life, "  changmin states, of course he wasn't brave enought to look into yunho's eyes while thanking him. it feels weird.

" it's nothing, you know you kind of freak me out the other day, " yunho replies while scratching the nape of his neck.

changmin can only nods in respond, not knowing what to reply. but the idea of sitting on a bed with yunho was not bad. he is used to the scent, the sweet breeze blowing through the curtains and slight sunlight shining through the slightly opened window while adoring the other's face.

" how long are you planning to stare at me like that ? " yunho asks before softly chuckles. he can't help but felling abashed by how the other eye's glows while adoring his face.

" i-i'm sorry, i didn't mean to , " the human version deer stammers, he was nervous but at the same time, his cheekbones rose a little, forming a little smile. he can't afford but to look away from the older.

" of course, you don't, " yunho throws his look outside the window, but little did he know, he was stealing glances over the deer-like-face for a while.

the silence continued as they watched the flowers outside the room together. not a good idea to spend time as strangers who just met, but changmin kinda loves it.

at the bottom of his heart, he wishes that the older enjoys spending leisure time with him.

" hey- "

" changmin-ssi "

they both spoke at the same time, making they both chuckle in embarrassment.

" you first, " changmin speaks out, his cheekbones which were bashfully rose slightly flushed with a peach red colour.

yunho stares at changmin beautiful smile. it was the first time he saw the stranger smile that way. the smile was a pure unexplained beauty.

his weirdly but beautiful shaped lips were curled up, his perfect line of teeth were aligned perfectly, his cheekbones which were rising slowly, the slightly flushed cheeks, were too beautiful for yunho to not stare.

yunho slightly shakes his head in disbelief before speaks out,

" unfortunately i forgot what i was going to say," yunho lied.

well, he wanted to know whether the other would gladly come to his room again, without any occasional purposes.

he wants to hang out with the other. but of course the other wouldn't love the idea-

yunho's thoughts were cut off by changmin sudden act of standing up from his seat.

" actually- urm, can i come here anytime i want - i mean, everyday ?"

yunho was shocked by the other request,but he can't help but give the other a sweet, warm smile before reply.

" who am i to say no to you ? of course, changmin-ssi. you are welcomed here anytime, "