sèvèńtèèń

a/n : we're already in chapter seventeen!! stan seventeen, stan talent ;)

changmin opens his eyes, he can't sleep.

the thoughts of going on a field trip with yunho keep on lingering in his mind. he picks up his phone to look at the time and it's 3:40 a.m. he slowly curses before he notices yunho's previous text message,

𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙝𝙤-𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 <3
can't wait to see your face tomorrow! i'm so excited!

11:27 pm.
seen.

yes, changmin can't think of anything to reply. he wants to reply now, but he's afraid that he would be a fool for replying in the middle of the night.

you know what, nevermind. he's just going to reply anyway.

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙢𝙞𝙣
i'm excited too, hyung! it's my first trip with a friend. thanks for inviting me and actually be my friend hyung! >\\<

3:50 a.m
sent.

well that's fine right? he's not going to read it anyway, changmin thought.

he buries his face onto the pillow, slightly peeking at his phone for several seconds and his eyes widen as he sees that yunho has seen the text. holyshitthat was fast!

𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙝𝙤-𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 <3 is typing....

his heart jumps for every split seconds, nervous about the reply. this is why he hates texting, especially with someone who's really meant a lot to him–it gives him way too much anxiety.

the notification dings as his hyung texted back, he buries his face once again, really chickened out to open the text.

but little did he know, a smile plastered on his face.

he peeks at the screen, and immediately smiles that he can feel his cheeks stretched out.

𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙝𝙤-𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 <3
your welcome, changmin! it's my first time,too! let's write our new memories together ❤️

3:55 a.m

a heart emoji? changmin can feel his face flushes in his pitch dark room. was he really meant to send that emoji?

while changmin was wondering about the heart emoji, another text message was sent by yunho. the vibration almost made changmin threw his phone away but luckily he didn't.

𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙝𝙤-𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 <3

why aren't you sleeping anyway? it's almost 4 am though!

3:57 a.m

after a while battling thoughts with himself, changmin finally replies.

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙢𝙞𝙣
i can't sleep >.< probably too excited about tomorrow. why aren't you sleeping, hyung?

4:00 a.m
seen

changmin smiles as he sees that yunho has seen his message just as he hits send. he waits for the reply and it unexpectedly fast.