eléveñ

a/n : the season's greeting picture has me bald haownajah.

" welcome to the land of living, bro, " changmin was greeted by a couple of his colleagues and friends. it's clear that they were throwing a party for changmin's discharge which changmin thought some of them wouldn't even care about his health or mental health.

yes, changmin has gone back to Seoul for a couple weeks now. he has continued his life as usual and the only thing that clouding his mind is yunho.

he kept on thinking how would he survive without seeing the other smiles, and he has to admit; he misses yunho's company a lot.

he leaves the office with barely a smile, he can't think of any interesting places to be other than the hospital. he misses the crappy place as much as he wants to be with yunho.

he walks along the busy road that fill with cars marching down their own ways back to their home. changmin prefers to walk—at least that's what his psychiatrist ask him to do since it can improve his mental health or whatever.

he gets jealous to see a bunch of couples holding hands while walking together during the night. he wishes he can do that with his hyung–changmin only realizes that he always use the term 'his' when it comes to yunho. describing how much he wants the other to be his.

that's when he suddenly stops, staring at a familiar face that walked past him.

" isn't that... "

changmin looks back, looking around for the familiar petite body that should be somewhere near him and he finds that the petite body was with another person-laughing with her might.

it was hyorin with another man who wasn't yunho. changmin let out a deep and disappointed sigh before walking closer to the couple.

he approaches both of them and asked for the man with hyorin permission to talk with her in private. surprisingly, the man lets him talk to her with ease.

" i can't believe you. after all yunho-hyung has done for you. do you know how much pain he is in when he waits for you, to visit him every single day ? "

changmin can barely stood on his own feet, he felt nothing but anger towards hyorin that standing infront of him, heads down.

" i'm sorry, but i cannot bare with the fact that he is dying. i can't wait for him forever, i need to settle my mind by looking f-for another guy. "

hyorin said while looking downwards, feeling guilty to look into changmin's eyes.

" but you can at least talk to him instead of cheating on him-"

" you don't understand ! you don't understand what it feels like to wait for someone who's not going to come back! i loved yunho, but waiting for him is like a nightmare. it hurts so much and i can't think of words that can describe how much i want him to feel better ! because i know that he's not- "

the weeping girl pauses, grabbing onto changmin's coat before continued,

" i don't think you can understand, changmin-ssi " hyorin stops before leaning back, wiping her tears with her scarf that was hanging around her neck.

changmin grits his teeth, trying to swallow hyorin's words deeply inside him. he probably won't understand how does the girl feel about his boyfriend in the hospital but he still
thinks cheating is not the right way to make the woman feel better.

" you should tell him, that you dont  love him anymore, " changmin slowly spoke, his hands were balled into a fist–holding his anger in.

the girl looks down to the floor, probably shedding some tears that changmin wouldn't even care.

" did you tell him ? " changmin asked, looking at the lady infront him.

hyorin shakes her head before pausing to look up to changmin. hyorin thinks that the male is undeniably attractive, he's good looking and all. but he seems scary now.

" you should tell him, h-he probably listens to you, " hyorin begs, her hands were holding tight onto changmin's coat.

" why should i get involved in your relationship ? " changmin crosses his hands, looking down to the woman.

" you know- hyorin. you're kind of ungrateful i must say. yunho-hyung is everything i wish for every night, "

changmin confesses shamelessly. he doesn't care about the girl that stare at him weirdly.

" yes i like your boyfriend, and please tell him before i do snatch him from ya. goodnight sweetie, " changmin walks away from her, probably leaving the girl helplessly confused but he must admit that he was extremely satisfied with his words.

at least, now he can sleep in peace. he can finally get a chance to be with the other.

🌻♡⛅

changmin drives his car to the hospital that was far away from the city. actually, the hospital was so small, it can only place about 30 something patients, but the aura around the hospital is no joke. it can cure any kind of illness you got.

changmin walks inside to the receptionist table and found the usual nurse that used to treat him.

" hey, changmin-ssi ! i never thought i would see you here, again " the nurse chuckles before greets changmin with a paper and a pen.

changmin smiles in return, finding himself writing the visitor's form. (a/n; i actually don't know if they do these kind of stuffs, i never visited any patients before. if you have any idea pls let me know, thanks ! )

" you seem different, changmin-ssi " the nurse smiles, looking down at the bouquet of flowers in changmin's hands.

" what do you mean ? " changmin puts down the pen, leaning onto the table.

" you have that glow on your face that you don't have before, i'm so glad. anyway are those for yunho-ssi ? "

changmin smiles in response.

" he would totally love it, "

" i know, " changmin said before he walks to yunho's ward.

he opens the door eagerly but what he found was so devasting.

before the door, there was yunho–coughing like crazy.

yunho was in the verge of tears and sudddenly stops as he notices the door was open. he quickly grabs a napkin and wipes his bloody mouth.

" hyung, are you okay ? " changmin runs towards the older and put down the flowers as the other suddenly pulls him into a hug.

" i missed you,"

a/n ; my son changmin is so sassy here gosh i love sassy changmin so much.