вє¢σмιиg | 4

•Izuku's POV•

Walls scattering with blood of all sorts, the air cursed with fumes of death and agony, the cold room drenched with loneliness.  The cuts were completely healed but the clouded room emitted an eerie silence.

"H-hello...?"

"He's awake now, go start it already."

"Ugh, fine."

Light footsteps broke the silence and instead filled the room with a loud door creak. The same man from earlier approached me with something in hand. Though thanks to the darkness in the room, I couldn't make it out.

"Izuku, what are you?"

"....a young hero..."

"Wrong."

He pulled dropped something in front of me, the sweet smell of blood overflew the damp room. My instincts from earlier shot up, and I sprang up to the flesh, only to be held down by a leash. It zapped me as I sprang up, maybe it shocks me when I pull on it...

"Izuku, what do you plan on doing?"

"....taking villains like you away....."

"Ugh, WRONG!"

Another zap shot through, this time stronger than the last. I was left temporarily limp only inches away from the flesh. He gripped my hair and yanked my head up.

"You are a villain, and you plan on killing all the pro heroes!"

His red eyes locked with mine, and he dropped my head down.

"Now I ask you again, what are you?"

I said nothing, I didn't want to be shocked again...

"fine, we'll just have to kill your mom. Won't we?"

My eyes shot up to his like bullets, but I could see the heartless smile that gave me shivers.

"then just say you're a villain. Become one of us, and we won't hurt any of them."

I frowned, bad decision, he grabbed my head and shoved it to the ground. Then as he got up he kicked my sides then left. I was groggy from the pain, the flesh in front of me only made it worse.

It felt like it was calling to me, but I couldn't make a move!

Just one bite....just....one...!

I threw myself towards the meat, scraping some off the edge yet earning myself another shock.

"argh...dammit....one more bite..."

I continued the process until half the meat was gone, though that didn't stop the pain from the shocks. I couldn't feel my legs anymore, my fingers felt numb and my head disobeyed movement.

This continued daily until they realized they weren't getting results, it changed.

•*•*•*•