αиgєя | 14

Anger, we all have it.

But All For One......

"Are you questioning me?"

No....

"Come here."

He was a monster...

The cage door swung open, and if i was honest, i was petrified. I felt numb all around, goosebumps and my body honestly shook. I had to move....i had to obey...

With shaky steps i walked out,

I walked into the devils home....

SLAP!!!

It was expected.

I fell back, holding the throbbing cheek which All For One slapped. My back crashed into the now closed cage door, metal bars rattling to the strong force. Yet again another slap came to my face, harder than the other.

This went for about 5 mins, by now my cheeks bled from pain. My back stinging from the metal bars that scraped my skin.

"I-i'm sorry Sensei...." i say holding back the tears that dared escape my face.

It hurt,

It all hurt.

His hand came towards my aching shoulder, a gentle grip latched onto it. "Thats right, hold back the tears. Nomu were meant to have no emotions, your the odd one out. Lets hope you learn to obey soon, because there will be no more chances."

His hand patted my shoulder causing more pain to pulse through my body. I groaned silently, clenching my teeth.

"Go back in your cage, ill be back to train you. Oh, and don't come back thinking you know about yourself, there's nothing, and it'll only give you beatings." his voice wasn't as harsh or to evil, but there were hints of it....

He opened the door, and i stumbled in. I walked into the dim room lost in thought. Know about myself? I already know about mys- wait no i don't! I only know my name, and that i have two quirks!

Oh wait if i think about it ill get beat up again!

Calm down!

Calm down!

•Shoto Todoroki's POV•

He's gone....

He's gone, AGAIN!

My fists crash onto my desk, i couldn't believe he was gone! I tried everything to protect him, yet he's gone again!

"Todoroki cal-" "NO! ITS MY FAULT HE'S GONE! WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME SAVE HIM!" My voice cracked from the constant yelling.

I hate being away from Izuku...

Especially when he's with them.

The mere thought of the villains made me cringe, i hated them so much. I wanted to torture them and watch them plead to stop. I wouldn't mind acting villainous like to them.

Hell, i could kill them for touching, no, taking MY Izuku! But what the hell am i suppose to do to get him back?

•3rd POV (with Shoto)•

He slouched deep in his thoughts.

Never had he been so enraged or unsure of what to do. Normally, he would have come up with something, but for some reason his mind was fogged.

Its only been a day since Izuku left, but it hit him hard.

You could even call him a Yandere!

"Shoto, this will do nothing. Us pro heroes have already came up with a plan to get Midoriya back, you just have to sta-" "Shut it old man, can't you see i'm trying to think?!" Shoto's words had a deadly tone, almost as if he had no care in the world.

His father, Endeavor, had enough of Shoto's actions, picking him up and tossing him over his shoulder. Shoto kicked and hit, which hurt Endeavor, but he carried on.

His father dragged him towards his room, throwing him on the bed before walking out and locking his rooms door from the outside.

"Then ill make you stay, your acting childish. Let the pro heroes save him." With that Endeavor left, Shoto almost burning from rage.

He had no windows, no secret escape routes or anything.

Heck he should have made one, but he was honestly too cocky to think anyone would do anything! Him out of everyone, it sounded like a lie. This is because when he says it, he says it in such a comforting way that it makes it sound so real.

He knew that they would be either torturing Izuku, or had already brainwashed him.

That's what happened the last time.

You may be thinking as to why he doesn't just burn the door down. Think about it, its Endeavors house, he's fire. The house is vow to be fire proof with someone such as him living in it.

And what could ice do?

Well he could freeze it then hit it down, but then what? Run off to who knows where only thinking that Izuku would be there? Well, thats what dogs do and wind up in the pound!

•3rd POV (with Izuku)•

Maybe he was hyperventilating in thinking that Sensei could read his mind, or maybe he just didn't know what to think.

The Nomu watched him, though he didn't seem to mind.

He ignored the pain just like everything else, lost in thought.

He was afraid.

But yet again, he was lost.

Were they villains? If so then why was he put in a cage? Couldn't they just kill him there and then? What was his purpose?

"Sqwuak...."

The bird lowered its head down to 'Nomu' brushing its head against his cheek. Heck it didn't know what it was doing, but to the bird it felt like it was just obeying orders.

Suddenly an idea came to mind.

•_•*•_•

All for All mixed some experimental fluids, watching as they fumed and bubbled dramatically.

Kurogiri and Tomura worked on coming up with their next plan to turn Izuku into a villain just in case something happened. Well, that is, until there's a loud knocking on the Nomu's cage.

The three turned, what they saw was surely surprising.

There Izuku stood, his head down and silent giggles interrupting the silence. "Nomu?" All for One questioned walking up to the cage once he set down the bottles.

Izuku's head shot up like a rocket, eyes almost empty yet glazed in thought.

"Sensei, i figured it out." 

•¥•£•€•£•¥•

1001 words, blub, sorry. Im just enjoying vacation while it lasts ya'know? Thanks again for the reads and votes!