тнє αттα¢к | 6

Today was the day, the day we've all been waiting for. The UA students were out in a training camp with the pussy cats, so it would be much easier for us to trick them. Me and Toga were the lead. Our plan was for me to turn into a Hellhound, and track them while she takes one hostage, takes its blood and acts to be them.

Then we act as if im trying to kill her.

The rest is the attack, well, ambush.

Toga tossed me my feed to transform, it was the last form, and i didn't enjoy starving in it as much, but it would all be worth it. I waited for Toga to follow me, as i sniffed the ground smelling tons of people. There was a girl not far from us, so she would do just fine.

I give out a small bark telling her she was just up ahead, when she ran over and did her job quickly. She turned into a short girl with purple hair and pink eyes.

Her smile was adorable, but she then squealed as i approached. I set my flames to show that we were starting, some trees already began burning and crashing to the ground. I could tell people were already getting close, so i started the show. My snarl was loud and echoed through the forest, i slowly paced over to her and tackled her.

Someone used their quirk to blow me away, crashing into a tree i groaned.

My flames destroyed the tree instantly, and i glared at the blonde. His eyes had an upset look and that made me confused. I growl at him and circled him in my flames, flashing him my fangs. Suddenly a ice block hits me away.

I snarl while struggling to get up, it was that half and half boy from the school. He had the same look in his eyes, and i didn't understand it. Toga smirked behind the boys, they were the ones sensei requested for us. I howled by throwing my head back, but suddenly my body aches. It felt like my body was crushing me, but it wasn't half and half or explosion boy.....

It was Eraser head, a pro hero who could erase quirks.

Him and a few more people popped out as they stared at me.

They all had the same look....

The same look of sadness...

Of loss....

I shifted to my other Hellhound with fur and shook myself, they smelled so good it could kill me!

My lips peeled back as i snarled and jumped at Eraser head, he moved just barely as i sliced a small cut through his hip. He groaned and now along with everyone seemed confused as to why i hadn't turned into a human.

Tssssssssssssss....

As if on cue, Mustard triggered his fumes, and Dabi began burning he forest. The real attack started, here, and now.
I jumped up to him, biting his hand tasting the blood ooze out and into my teeth. He punched me and backed away.

"That isn't Midoriya!" He shouted.

I let my ears fall back, how do they know my name...?! I snarled and just as i was going to jump ice froze my legs. Toga was already taken to the camp leaving me to fend them off myself. I had to think of a plan.....

The half and half boy walked up, his hand was pressed against my nose. "Don't move unless you want broken legs." He said.
I growled as he pet me, it felt soothing in a way, but i had to stay strong. His hand reached behind the ear, and i didn't know what to do anymore. It felt so nice against my skin, i leaned in but by the time i did....

"Izuku, you've already been captured? Pathetic..." Dabi's voice rang through each and everyone of us. Twice was behind him along  Mr. Compress and with chainsaw nomu. I was glad they were here. Dabi began burning down trees but Earaserhead stopped him.

"So he is Izuku." He muttered.

"I knew it!"

"But why would he bite Todoroki...?"

Todoroki....that sounds familiar. "Izuku, here!" Twice says in a deep voice as he throws half a corpse to me, i wonder how they get these...

I was going to eat it, but Todoroki's ice was still at my feet, and his hand scratched me in a almost alluring way. I tried moving one leg, but my legs were completely frozen. He noticed and made more ice. I let out a low growl because the ice was so cold.

"So, how did you get that finger back Izuku?" Todoroki asked as he stopped scratching. I growled and snapped at him, but he just happened to move before i cut him. Twice got closer along with Mr. Compress. "He healed, obviously. Now why not come with us Todoroki and Bakugo?"

"No." Todoroki and explosion boy sneered.

There names are Todoroki and Bakugo... they sound so familiar! Wait... Shoto Todoroki?! Endeavors son?! But Bakugo...why is he familiar ...?

"Then we'll take you by force! Go Nomu!"

The Nomu ran at the three of them, nearly trampling over at me as it did. Todoroki was next to me, so the Nomu went for Bakugo, Eraser head, and a short girl with a pink suit and chestnut hair. That aside, i could tell i was losing power, i needed to eat soon, but Todoroki didn't want to let me go.

Wait....i have fire! Im so fucking stupid! I growl and burn my back, quickly melting off the ice. Todoroki, however, just keeps making more ice! He wants me to stay, he wants to take me to jail!

I struggle one last time, until....

Times up.

I turned back to a human with a huge headache, my groans stop the battle, making Dabi and the rest look at me. I ignore them, burping out a few flames of hunger. "Excuse me..." i grumble, only wishing to be able to either hold my head, or my stomach.

"IZUKU!!!!!" Everyone yells.