∂єℓυѕισиαℓ? | 10

(One of my dogs puppies died two days ago....may she rest in peace...here's her last pic of her...

 Its not good, but it was because i really didn't expect her to die

Its not good, but it was because i really didn't expect her to die...she seemed so full of life, but after a few minuets she started....y'know....even the vets couldn't do anything...we pretty much just wasted a TON of money for something we just couldn't save...)

I shifted and sneezed in the process. He looks at me sort of speechless.

I gaze up at him, my eyes burnt from the light, so i just looked back down at the shade. "Izuku?" He asks looking down at me.

'What?' I say, not like he could hear me though. His mouth gaped open as if ready to speak, but someone started approaching. "Tch, come on Izuku." He said scratching behind my ear and starting to walk.

"Hey, Todoroki! Im gonna blow your ass off for touching Izuku, you ass!" He growled as sparks started showing up from his palm.

I just walked along with Shoto, but i could sense him start to get pist off.

"Look, didn't you say you would back the hell off if i won him first?" Shoto says still walking, just a bit faster, and he now gripped onto my fur.

'Won him first?' I wondered for a bit, maybe they were talking about me...? No, Kaccha- Bakugo doesn't like me. He HATES me!

I nuzzled his leg to show comfort, but Bakugo seemed to follow with a strange look i've never seen before. "I had my fingers crossed." He said only inches behind me.

Todoroki stopped and quickly turned around the Bakugo with a death like glare. "Oh so that's it?" He growled making me back away a bit. "Then i guess i'll have to force you to not bother us." He said pushing Bakugo.

He stumbled back, but quickly sprang over to him with sparks already coming out of his hand. Exams. The USJ. My memories slowly came back, but i just sat there peacefully.

'Where's Mr. Aizawa when you need him...' i grumbled watching them.

Bakugo made a explosion come to Todroki's face, but he countered with a ice barrier.

It turned into a slide with sharp icicles at the end. Bakugo slid for half of it, but jumped away with his explosions. There was small destruction, only on the floor, but a few people started coming around them.

They want to be heroes, and this is NOT hero like!

Todroki huffed out cold air, and burned it off with his flames. I could stand flames, so i ran to him and bit his leg. Not enough too hurt him, but it was sure enough to stop him. "Midoriya, not now." He said as Bakugo rammed his fist to his cheek.