The Evolution in it all | 27

•Izuku's POV•

Waking up wasn't the best thing ever, but waking up next to a naked GUY that you just got fucked by? Well, I could deal with that...

"Shoto"

I poked his cheek, wait, why do I always poke someone's cheek when I try waking them up...?

Meh.

I kept poking him, but no matter how much I poked, he was still sleeping soundly. There was a bit of rage building up in my chest, but I held it in. My next move would have to be harmless...but evil...

Without a second thought, I shoved him off the bed.

So harmless!

Sadly, I was unaware of his hands hugging me. He ended up reacting quick, by letting me go and holding onto the bed.

The cold tiled floor kissed my face.

"I-Izuku!!!" Shoto got on his feet and crouched beside me, my head throbbing from the impact.

He picked me off the floor, cradling me like a baby. "Are you Okay?! Do you need me to call in a doctor?!"

A smile tugged my lips, I caressed his face and whispered in his ear. "IM FINE!!" Just kidding, no, I just fell because if someone! And facepalmed into the floor! Why would I whisper in his ear?! He deserves this!! Meanie! -3-

He flinched away not expecting a load roar to come from Izuku. I tried pushing myself out if his hands and standing up, and he easily released me from his grip. I could feel his eyes linger upon me, the feeling stinging the back of my skull.

I caught him staring when my skull felt like it was on fire, "Do you need something?"

" Are you alright? You seem a bit off" He inquired. Why was it so easy for him to see through me?!

"Yea, it's just that...." A lump formed in my throat, stopping the words that dared escape. He watched, quite confused but kept his calm expression as always. "I-I....*Huff* I really enjoyed last night but I'm embarrassed Shoto!"

" Oh?" Shoto rose one of his brows at me, "How so?".

"Well...what if a doctor came in...and saw us, can't you get sued...?" I covered my face shyly, hiding the blushing mess forming on my halfway covered cheeks.

Shoto snorted and shook his head, " No, I can't get sued for having it"

"Are you sure....?"

"Yeah"

With a warm rush of ease, I searched for my clothes. There was a small pain in my lower half, but I shook it off. Maybe I just had to good of a night...

"Well...you better get changed, I don't want someone else seeing you naked."

Shoto glanced at himself and shrugged, gathering his clothes to chance. It was too difficult to look away, all I could do was stare as he changed into his clothes. Flashbacks of the night before came to mind and I quickly averted my eyes.

It was surely a good night, the best day of my life I'd say...

There was a knock at the door, "hello?"

In a rush, I hurried, throwing the clothes over me and flipping the covers over my body. I listened as the doors open.

"Good morning Doctor" I heard Shoto's voice call out.