иσмυ | 12

(Just saying.....this chapter will be short, because I got so fucking sick, and I'm upset, and outraged because only some people told me happy birthday! My family, the doctor, and one of my friends named Fatima! At least my birthday present was my 'get well' pills, am I right? And also, thank you guys for the reads! I never thought I would get his far! •^-^• if your happy, I'm happy!)

The door creaked open, revealing an ashy blue haired male, he held up what seemed to be stacks of paper, tossing them to 'Mom'.

"Does that mean your Dad?" I ask turning from both of them.

His head quickly turned over to me. "What did you call me?!" I flinch but smile. "D-Dad?" I repeat.

I noticed his glowing red eyes behind the hand on his face, they had venom from the looks of it, almost deadly and violent even towards a puppy. Mom tried holding in his laughter, though it clearly wasn't working since you could see him shake and tear up from the corner of his eyes.

I start laughing too, but a hand grabbed the collar of my shirt. "DON'T CALL ME THAT, EVER AGAIN!" He shouted in my face. I shut my eyes to not look at his creepy face.

"Fine...." i huff looking at the floor.

"Then what should i call you?"

"Shigaraki."

"Ok, Shiki Senpai!"

".....fine."

Shiki senpai strolled back over to mom, whispering about some stuff, maybe thinking I couldn't hear them...? Wait, they both have names....do I? "Um...Mom...?" I asked fiddling with my fingers. Mom turned to me, just as Shiki senpai did.

If mom had eyes brows, I'm sure she would be raising them towards me. "Yes?"

They both watched intently as I tried putting together my words. "Um....what's my name..? What do you call me?"

Mom looked over at Shiki senpai, but before he could whisper anything. "Nomu, " He said, getting nudged by mom. They whisper something again, and now I'm starting to get uncomfortable, I mean, what's up with that?

"Hmm...Nomu....it sounds cool!" I say trying to pry off the thought of them whispering. They seem to see me and Mom quickly grabs one of the papers, bringing it up to my face. "Do you know who this is? Does it bring back any...Memories?" He asked as I stared at the picture for what felt like hours.

My mind was pretty foggy, though I did feel something familiar about the boy in the picture.

Half of his hair was bleached in white, while the other side was a burning red. His left eye was brown, while the other one was blue, surrounded by a red splash on his face. I felt a warm aura, it was comforting...

"No, but I like him!" I say taking the picture from his hands.

He stared at me for a second, but then another picture got in my face. "What about this guy?" Shiki senpai asked.

This time it was a boy with spiky blonde hair and red eyes, almost like Shiki senpais. I could feel discomfort by just looking at him, his aura felt deadly, painful to bare. I gave him back the picture. "I don't like him," I say looking back at the half and half guy.

I hugged the picture, sitting in the bed and swinging my feet. He's so handsome, cute, and just so.....addicting! I notice them look at me, and i stick out my tongue. "Don't stare at me!" They shrug before sharing an almost laughable expression, especially Shiki senpai.

'Wait....' i look at the paper more, noticing some information. I took it in like a sponge, absorbing all the new information. 'Wow, that quirk must be cool!' I giggle to myself, reading more until it's yanked away from me.

"Hey! That's mine!" I shout, jumping off the bed towards Mom, who lifted it from my reach, forcing me to jump.

"Curse my shortness!" I growl, jumping from the bed to Mom's head, snatching the picture from his hold. "Aha!" I continue reading until I hear muffles bellow my elbow. "Gwet owsf!"

"Your fault you took my property!" I hop off his head and walk over to Shiki senpai, who was laughing his ass off. "Can we bring him here Shiki senpai?!" I say pretty much jumping from excitement."

"That's what we were going to tell you, though we need you to get comfortable here first." He said, crossing his arms and gazing over at more papers. "I'm already comfortable with you two! Why, are their more of you?!" I hug the picture, waiting for an answer. Which seemed to be a simple nod. "First I need to know what you know about your life and the world."

I raise a brow, "You're my family..? I think....and....my name is Nomu, then....we have quirks...which are like, powers I'm guessing? I think I don't have one since you didn't tel-" "you do, you have two" another man interrupted, but not someone visible. It was a monitor that spoke, and its voice sent shivers down my spine. "I have....two? Like Shoto?" I look up towards the monitor, a masked man with tubes of all sorts stood there, his eyes seemed sunken into his skull, eyeless and deadly by the looks of it.

He nodded, making the tubes whirl with small whistling sounds that broke the eerie silence. "In a way, though, I could hand you another if you'd like Nomu. You could be given more if you help us to get those two boys in the pictures." "Shoto?! Well, of course, I'd help him! He's so Kawaii!!!!"

He laughed, making the whistling get louder and it made Shiki senpai and Mom stare wide-eyed.

"Great, Kurogiri, please lead him towards the lab."

"But what if he changes his mind?"

"Don't question me." His voice turned angered and was lead straight to mom, he quickly nodded and lead me towards the lab I guess.

The walk wasn't long, but it was silent.

Until we reached the door.

Auuugh!!!!

•¥•£•€•£•¥•

1020 words, yet again, thanks for the reads!!!