αℓℓ fσя σиє | 18

"Midoriya, i'd like to speak with you."

I look around nervously before walking towards him, the whole class looked pretty worried, but i was sure i was the most.

"O-okay...." i squeak out.

I walked through the door, and All Might closed the door. I could tell that the class began again because i could hear Mr Aizawa teaching through the door. It wasn't by much but i did hear it.

All Might began walking, me following not far behind.

He seemed to be upset or something, because his aura was all over the place. It made me catch onto his feelings, that's no wonder i was nervous!

We stopped behind a door only a few minutes after and All Might opened it, revealing a empty yet tidy lounge that contained three couches.

"Take a seat..." All Might huffed.

I nodded shyly, taking a seat in the middle couch.

My body slightly shook, while i had a mental break down, and i was literally trying my best to think it was....nothing bad.

All Might took a seat on the couch near Izuku, he was slightly baffled and upset from the looks of it.

"So....Midoriya....." he'd start, not even making eye contact for a second. "I saw, and heard you before the other pro heroes came to save you, and....well....i wanted to know if your intention really isn't to get rid of us.."

"I saw you while you were in the villains base....and i heard every word from you. All i want to know, is if it was all true."

Shit.

What was he suppose to say?

It was all true, but he didn't know any better.

Lying wouldn't do any good but saying the truth could throw him in jail for goodness sake!

His mouth was on lock down, no words found nor wanted to be found. He was as silent as a mute man. Though this only made All Might concerned.

".....i.....i don't....know...?"

Did i seriously just question myself?!

"I-i'm sorry! It's just....i p-probably did think that way.....but...now i just feel ashamed of myself!"

All Might sighed, looking out through the window.

"Young Midoriya, i don't want you going to the villains side, i really don't. I just ask of you to never fall for the villains tricks." He got up, walking over towards me, putting a hand on my shoulder. "You can overcome them, i believe in you."

Believe in me huh....

"Why do you believe in me? What about the other people in the school? I shouldn't be here! I....i started liking the place and all, but i know that they'll come back for me! I know that sensei will break through those walls at some point!" I shouted, anger boiling up from my heart.

"And when he does.....he'll kill us all...we'll all be dead!"

All Might's hand slipped off my shoulder, a upset yet angered look on his face.