ιи¢ι∂єит | 9

(Im back! Ya like my new screen saver? Its Todo Kun calling me ;v; i wish it were real...)

•Todoroki's POV•

"He just wanted to walk with us Izuku" i say is a slightly annoyed tone as Inko hands us utensils and plates.

"Your probably right, after all, Katsuki did really enjoy walking Izuku home when they were younger." Inko giggled taking a seat as me and Izuku began putting food on our plates.

"He did?" I ask looking up at her with a surprised expression.

"Yup, he use to always take care of him, he was so nice. But, he sure did get Mitsuki's traits!" She said laughing a little and getting her food.

I ate slowly, thinking of what she was saying. If they're friends, and he likes Izuku....then why did he bully him..? I peek over to Izuku who's slowly eating, mostly just staring down at his food as if it were suddenly interesting.

"Is something wrong, Izuku?" I say putting down my fork.

He turned to me with a almost awkward smile, "i'm fine, just not all that hungry." He said putting his fork on the plate and looking down at the table.

"Your not?" Inko asks, making something suddenly snap.

*flashback*

"Do you eat human flesh only, or is your body accustomed to human food?" Nezu asked sitting on the bed next to Izuku.

"Well...i can eat human food, but my body doesn't really enjoy it..." he replied scratching his neck.

*end of flashback*

"Izuku, you should tell her." I say taking a napkin and cleaning myself. "Its not good to keep it away from her."

He slightly flinched, and only then had i realized how he began fiddling with his fingers as bullets of sweat dared to fall down his face. "I-I....ok...." he gave up with a long huff.

•Izuku's POV•

I really didn't know what she would think of me, in fact, i expected her to already know! What should i say?! 'Oh, hey mom, i like eating people! I also joined the league of villains, and thought of them as family!' Yea right!

Todo kun grabbed my hand from under the table, and squeezed it as if saying 'you got this' but hell nah.

"U-um....well...." I looked up at my mother, who had a mix of emotions, unsure of what we were talking about.

"Mom, it turns out....i did have a quirk...b-but its a bad one.....it...it makes me want to eat humans, and.... it makes me into a monster!" i say almost crushing Todo kun's hand, and i knew this cause i heard him muffle a yelp with a cough, and gave me another squeeze.

"Izuku....what are your goals?" She asks triggering my old memories.  

*Flashback ('tons of flashbacks, sheesh! Just get on with it!' Might be what your saying rn)*

Shigaraki's foot didn't leave my face for a second, and when it did, it rammed back to it like a magnet. I groan and clench my teeth to hold back the shouts that dared come out.