α иєω вєgιииιиg | 8

((Aw...such a sad picture of izuku...('ω') oh, and im sorry if my story's bad, i'm quickly loosing ideas like a hole in a bucket, so please excuse me. *walks out imaginary door*) Back to the story!!!

As my feet ran towho knows where, i tripped, and fell to my knees in a panting mess. Was he trying to trick me into friendship? Was....was he maybe just trying to tell me about it...? What did...Todoroki need to say...

I get up and dust myself, i personally HATED germs. I know, i lived with villains for a while, but Kurogiri was always clean.

"Why...-hic- why does this -hic- have to -hic- happen to me!" I sob into my hands only hearing the whistling wind sooth my sadness.

"its because your not suppose to be a hero, Izuku." Dabi's voice traced through my mind.

"Shut up...""face it, some of us were born towards different destinies, and your just happens to be one of those." His voice hissed.

"SHUT UP!""Midoriya..?" Todoroki's asked making his way over to me. As he looked over at my state, his eyes widened, and before i knew it, he hugged me. One hand was holding onto my waist, while the other gently brought my head over to his chest.

•Todoroki's POV•

After taking a closer look at him, his red puffy eyes hurt my heart. I walked over to him, wrapping my hands around him, and pushing his head towards me chest. I hated seeing Izuku cry, if felt like a knife to the chest. A horse kick to the face.

All i wanted to do now was keep him safe, and im glad i was the first one to find Izuku. Bakugo also went to look for him, but it looks like i found him before he did. But why was he shouting...? "Midoriya, is something wrong?" I ask making his eyes avert up to me. "....n-no..." he said rubbing his eyes then hugging me back.

"So....what did you want to talk about...?" He said moving his head to the side.

I flinch a little, and i can start feeling my face heating up. "O-oh, well...." i grab onto one of his shoulders and lift his head up to me.

"I've been meaning to tell you....that i love you Izuku." I say as my face heats up even more. His eyes still looked at me, as if he were processing what i just said. Maybe he didn't like me ba-"I love you to Shoto...." He said as a blush appeared on his cheeks.

I smiled and hugged him tighter, because from now on, i never want him out of my sight. Not in a Villains reach, or anyone other than mine.

"Tch, whatever.." Bakugo's voice emits from across the road.

I turn to see him stomp away, i won the bet that easily, must be my luck. I mentally laugh and play with Izuku's hair.

"We should take you back home, your mom must be worried."

"Y-yea!" He says squirming out of my hold all flustered from ear to ear. I let him go and start walking him to the house.

"So...Shoto...does that mean...were a..a thing?"Izuku asks looking away from me.

"If that's what you want." I say taking a hold of his hand.

He looks up at me and nods, leaning on my shoulder.

•*•*•*•

(Izuku's POV)

The walk was silent until we made it to the front door. I only noticed i was shaking when Shoto told me its okay, but i felt like it wasn't.

I killed people, i ate them. What's good about that? What would she say when she sees me...? Does she still even love me?

Shoto knocks on the door, and the door quickly opens.

My mother walks out, her green hair in a messy bun, bags under eyes and a almost dead look in them to. Her eyes suddenly widen when she sees me, and she runs up to hug me.

"IZUKU!" She sobs into my shoulder. "I-I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR BACK!"

I hug back, she still likes me? "Thank you Todoroki, for walking him home to me! W-would you like to stay for dinner..?" Inko asks Shoto who smiles and nods. "If im not a bother." He says scratching his neck.

"No! Its my pleasure!" She says with a smile, taking me inside.

"Alright then," He smiles back "ill stay for dinner."

"Great! Please come in!" She says as he walks in towards the dining room.

She leads me to what i believe is my room, but dang. The whole room was full of All Might posters, action figures, and almost all my clothes had All Might! I must've really liked him....

I changed into a grey shirt with the words 'Plus Ultra' and some sweat pants, then walked downstairs into the dinning room, seeing Shoto talking to my mom about...my situation.

They stop as soon as they see me, and i take a seat next to Shoto.

" hey Shoto, is Kacchan mad at me...? I mean, I know he's a bully.... but mom said that he was suppose to walk me ho-"

"when did I say that?" Inko walked over with trays of food.

•¥•£•€•£•¥•

Sorry the chapter was short...886 words...