тнє ѕℓєєρσνєя~ | 22

Todoroki brushed past Katsuki carelessly, and even if they made no eye contact anymore, you could feel the daggers that he shot.

Katsuki was fuming with rage, his hands clenched tightly like a rock ( kirishima ;).

Izuku was left with a gaping mouth as he stared up and down at the taller male. This clearly caught Katsuki's attention, only fanning the flames.

"Deku just ignore him, he doesn't want the you, you are now" he cringed, when in reality, he just wanted Deku to stop drooling over his rival.

This did stop him from drooling over him, but instead made him upset.

"Y-yea your right...."

Deku let out a long huff, which seemed to thicken the atmospheres tension even more.

His hand brushed through his hair, the wind whistling loudly as it hit the windows. Leaves scrapping the glass begging for attention to steer it's way.

"Midoriya, i'm sorry for before, but what Jirou said, i do not agree with." Shoto said placing his Futon on the floor. "We did train, but it wasn't wasted .... because in the end...."

He turned, those ice cold eyes burning into a warm, welcoming glance. "We still got you back."

This made Izuku smile a bit, but....he wondered if that was true.

He's been told so many lies.....

Should he still even believe there's a truth...?

"Goodnight"

Izuku tightly held onto the sheets and tossed them over him as he laid down, staring at the blank, thin, red walls. He shut his eyes, black consuming his sight. But there was nothing. He couldn't sleep....

Even if he was tired...

"Mido-" Todoroki was almost begging for an acceptation for his apology, as his hand hovered towards the green headed male laying on the bed.

"Shut up, i told you didn't i?! He doesn't like you! So get the hell out damn Icy-Hot!" Katsuki slapped his hand away, glaring at Todoroki with annoyance.

That's when all hell broke loose.

Todoroki's eyes turned cold, and his hands clasped onto Katsuki's neck. He added pressure onto his thumb, making Katsuki kick and struggle for not only air, but also an escape.

Midoriya shot up as he heard wheezes and thuds not far from him, he was terrified.

"H-Hey what are you d-doing?!?!"

He ran over to the two, and he pulled on Shoto's hand. Shoto didn't budge, he wanted him gone, he wanted him....

Dead.

Then....the struggles came to an end, Katsuki went limp, and Todoroki smiled to his work.

Todoroki removed his hands from the spikey blonde, his limp body hitting the floor like a stone. It was only then, that he came back to his senses.

"K-KACCHAN!" Deku shouted, looking down at Katsuki's unmoving body.

Tears pricked the corners of his eyes, and it only made Todoroki even more guilty.

He got a hold of Midoriya, covering his mouth and shushing him.

"I-it's fine.....we can fix this...." Todoroki said, trying his best to keep calm.

"How?! You killed him!" His shouts slightly muffled by Todoroki's hand.

"I-"

"Katsuki?! Izuku?!"