тσ∂αу ιт нαρρєиє∂ | 26

(‼️⚠️‼️SMUT WARNING‼️⚠️‼️)

Izuku blushed madly, and Shoto grinned, "Bakuhoe is finally out of the way."

Izuku nodded, having no clue as to where this was going. He self consciously walked over to his bed, but Shoto took his wrist and pulled him onto his lap as he sat on the small cushioned bench in front of the window.

Shoto laid his head on Izuku's shoulder, "I love you Izuku." He purred, only making Izuku blush harder than he already was.

"I-I...." He'd huff and relax his tense muscles. "I love you too Shoto" Izuku smiled happily, but got a bit sad when he realized something.

Shoto looked up at him and moved him a little closer. He kissed his freckles, "I may not be able to kiss you, but there's something much better than that..". The forest head bit his lip, he was getting hard, and it was just because Shoto was saying those sweet little things.

Izuku's face was lightly pushed over to Shoto, he was examining the mask but soon his gaze lowered, and his face came closer to his neck.

"W-What are you-"

As soon as Shoto came in contact with his neck, dark hickeys marked the soft neck skin of the innocent boy as his attacker savored the sweet taste he was receiving. The soft moans that came from the smaller male filled the room, his lover grinned as his hand traveled down to his now hard dick.

Shoto rubbed it a little, teasing Izuku.

"S-stop teasing me.." Izuku moaned, holding onto Shoto tighter.

"hmmm~? if you want it then you have to say it~" He only teased more, like a lion playing with it's prey, waiting for the perfect moment to devour it. Sure, Shoto liked things quick, but as his lover sang in pleasure , oh so vividly, it made him want to toy with him more.

Izuku on the other hand just wanted to get it done, he wanted Shoto to give him pleasure quick and easy, instead of messing with him. So he gave out one last moan before lightly pressing his forehead against Todoroki. He endured the throbbing pain down bellow that begged for attention, his blush making him seem vulnerable in it's own unique way.

His body relaxed more than it already was, if that was even possible at the moment, and Izuku stuttered out his words.

"S-Shoto...I...iwantyoutofuckme." His face glowed with redness, but it only grew a small grin on Shoto's face.

"What was that~? Say it slower~" The words prowled off his tongue with such obedience, it only made the young Midoriya's heart go faster, he really fell in love with Shoto. His words were his weapon, but not as much as his lust and desire.

With confidence, and desire to get what he wanted, he huffed loudly. Gripping onto the taller male's shoulders and pushing him further back until his hair was slowly breezing with the wind from the window.

"Shoto." Izuku glared, trying his best to make his words hit like his did. "I want you."

His hand lashed down onto Shoto's erection, poking it for vengeance. "To fuck me."

The few taps only made Shoto bite his bottom lip. His hands slithered onto Izuku's back, and he groped his butt. Izuku jumped a little, but his lover forced him down. His other hand was over his neck, but he growled.

Shoto picked Izuku up bridal style and placed im on the bed as he crawled up over him. He felt less dominant after what Izuku did, so he had to change that.

His leg was propped in between Izuku's leg, just bellow his crotch, and his hands were above his shoulders, leaving the smaller male trapped.