ѕιℓєит ѕтιℓℓ, ¢нαттєя fιℓℓ | 19

(The one's at the cafe with Deku are Todoroki, Momo, ((like DestinyWilliams5083 says)) Iida, Tsuyu, Mina, Denki, Uraraka, Kirishima, Sero, annnnnd Jirou!)

*•DRAMA  ALERT DRAMA  ALERT!•*

•3rd POV•

In just that sentence the whole table froze what they
were doing, no one spoke, no one moved a muscle.

Well, up until the hothead stomped to their table.

"HEY YOU TOOK MY SEAT! MOVE IT HALF ASS!" The spikey blonde shouted to Todoroki, slamming his fists on the table.

One of the waitresses walked over, "E-Excuse me...please don't shout or hit the tables..."

He glared at the waitress, whom sweat dropped with a small smile on her face.

"He is extremely sorry! We will follow the rules!" Iida said, flapping his hands around like a penguin trying to fly.

The waitress bowed before walking to another table. Then everybody looked over at Bakugo who was glaring at Todoroki from some 'ODD' reason.

Deku shuffled in his seat, trying his best to avoid Bakugo. Though Uraraka sighed, "Deku...why don't you wanna be our friends...? Are we....not good enough...?"

Tears laid on the corner of her eyes as she smiled hopelessly to Deku. Bakugo moved his glare over to Deku, quickly getting a hold onto his shirts collar. "OH, So you have changed! What, are you acting like the villains who took you now?! What the hell do we have to do too make you trust us?!" He growled.

Kirishima took a hold of Bakugo along with Denki, while Todoroki yanked his hand away from Deku.

"No, he's not bad! I-I'm sure he has his own rea-""i do trust you! I care about you! And this is why i don't want to stay around any of you!" Deku shouted, interrupting Momo as she spoke.

"I don't want.....to hurt you....i don't want.....THEM....to hurt you."

Deku spoke with such hatred, though....Mom seemed nice....even Shiki senpai....they thought of him as....

A family.

Or so he thought.

"But they've already been captured! It doesn't matter anymore! C'mon Deku, let's be friends!" Kirishima laughed, slipping his hands off Bakugo who seemed like a outraged bull.

Sero had to put tape over his mouth to not shout anymore.

"But they forgot one." Deku growled, bringing a finger up to his mouth.

"And now i have to carry a burden i don't want....this is so UNFAIR!" Deku bit his finger so hard, you could hear the loud snap through the whole cafe.

Blood poured down his finger like a waterfall, but it stayed in his mouth, as if nothing happened.

Now everyone in the cafe looked over at him.

"He's gonna kill me! Were all gonna die and it's all my fa-" "I think you've said enough." Jirou cringed, standing up and glaring at Deku.

"Even if he will come after us, we'll be ready. Were strong, we've been training nonstop ever since you left! Just because we wanted you back! Yet you treat us like this?! Y-" "jirou you sh-" "NO! TSU HE HAS TOO LISTEN!" Jirou smacked away Tsuyu's hand.

"You should be thankful! If your not the same like you were before, then all that training was for nothing! I couldn't care less if you were my friend anymore!" Jirou snapped, getting up and stomping out of the cafe.

Everyone watched as she left.

Boy this was bad.

"I-I'll go after her you guys!" Momo said, running after Jirou.

"I don't think she meant to say that....Kero Kero..." Tsu  sighed, looking over at Deku who was both angered, yet upset.

"Deku she does have a point though....we trained A TON to save you..." Denki huffed, Bakugo's face turning worried, but obviously, unable to speak.

"Tch.....so you want the old me...and not just me? What kind of people are you guys." Deku shoved Todoroki and Kirishima before running off to who knows where.

Yet they train to be heroes....it's stupid, it really is.

Deku ignored his lingering thoughts, he walked in an empty alleyway, sitting down and resting his hands on his knees.

Shut up, what do you know?

Well, almost anything

Yea right, just leave me alone...

You are alone

Correct

Then how can i still hear you...?

Well because were you

And you have to admit, your mind is a bit blank other than us being here

Yea well that's because the mind erasing stuff

Mind erasing stuff? Then how he heck are we still here?!

Well...uh....im not sure...maybe because he believes were here..?

Honestly i'm weirded out now too...

Same....

You guys done? It's not too bad having you two for company....

Oh really?!

Thanks!

Do you guys happen to remember anything from before they erased my memory?

....i don't think so

This is the first time im talking, or even here..

Ow...hey your fingers bleeding!

It does't matter, it's tasty

Huh? It is?

Wait you don't feel it?

No....

Maybe your use to it then...

Then how come it hurts me! No fair!

Haha...sorry

Hey someone's coming!

Hu-

"DEKU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Bakugo shouted.

"U-w-i-uh-huh?!"

He'd huff before sticking out his hand. "Look, i don't wanna be mean to you anymore. I did bully you when we were younger, but i've changed, even if i don't show it.....you might hate me, it's fine, i understand. Though just know that i'll be here for you. Even if your mad about ice cream."

The words hit him, and it honestly made him smile. "Even if it's about ice cream?" he'd joke. "Even if it's about ice cream." They'd both laugh.

"Your Katsuki right?"

"Yea, but you can call me Kacchan."

"Ok Kacchan!"

Finally, Deku took his hand, pulling himself up. Then they both walked off as if nothing. Not even bothering to talk about the others. Not even looking back nor thinking back at what happened.
...

..

.

Shoto watched from afar, smoke sizzling off his body from the rage.

"Just you wait Bakugo....

I'll make sure you get out of our way.

Even if it's permanently."

•¥•£•€•£•¥•
Ok this is only like, 1037 words, but i just really liked where this was going...SO YEA!