[ chapter five ]

Silence fell over the four of us. Awkward glances were passed. Tegan quickly buried her self back in the sheets, avoiding more embarrassment. A small laugh escaped my lips.

'How about some privacy, mate?' Liam grunted, eyes narrowed, his muscular back exposed. Zayn's glazed eyes flashed with amusement. 

'Uh, yeah.' He laughed, followed by my own laughter. We left the smoke and sex scented room, giving up on the search of our own room. We just sit in the hallway, against a cream colored wall stained with cigarette smoke. 

The loud music was starting to become a hum. Silence was shared between the two of us, soft breathes often escaping our alcohol coated lips. The nothing that we were doing was interrupted by couple, stumbling up the steps moaning and kissing. There bodies sticking together, waddling there way to a room. 

'No! Not my room!' Zayn yelled slightly, huffing as they payed no attention to his attempt. I chuckled slightly looking down at my small hands. Zayn's body fidgeting, scooting closer to me. His breathe smelled like alcohol, same as mine. I was slowly stepping down from my drunken state, still dazed and buzzed. 

His face was inches from mine, I felt his breathe on my lips, tasting the whisky from early in the night. 

'I want to dance.' I hummed, closing my eyes a smirk on my lips. 

'Then lets dance.' Zayn replied, his voice deep. I began to stand up, but I was quickly pulled down with Zayn's large hand. I sat, my jaw in his hands making me face him, his eyes wandering mine. 

'Let me kiss you first.' He simple stated, smiling before crashing his cold whiskey coated lips with mine. Tasting nothing but him, and the burn of alcohol. 

_ _ _ _ _

quick little boring update. 

hope you like it though, let me know what you think! 

so close to 1k reads! 

love you. xx