[ chapter nine ]

I woke up with a headache. The air smelling of stale alcohol. Teagan's eyes shut, dark circles surrounding them. I wake up to the brightness of the sunlight beaming through the thin curtains. Last night's events play through my mind rapidly, with a steady rhythm.

The early morning sign, along with the honking of car horns on the street below, does nothing but hinder the throbbing hangover. My body lay numb and limp in the cold bed. The blankets disheveled, makeup smeared, hair in knots. The usual. My mind wonders, thinking of the things I should have said. Should have done at that party last night.

The remnants of alcohol still linger on my lips, reminding me of Zayn. I glance over at my dying phone, the screen dim as I click the home button. Zayn's text still shining in the cracked screen. My options dazzled in my mind. I eventually pick the cold phone up, swiping to unlock. 

The many cracks on the half working screen scraping my finger tips. The clicking sound of the keyboard worsened the headache. I simply typed, 

'Im ready whenever you are. xx ;)' 

My eyes glazed over, unfocused, small amount of alcohol continues to control me. I lay back in the bed, waiting for sleep as well as waiting for a reply. The lights continued to fade in and out. My eyes getting heaver by the second, only time will tell before I immersed and suspended in my dreams. Maybe dreams of a alcohol, vanilla, cigarette scented boy who just so happens to be named Zayn. 

Seconds later, before my eyelids collapsed, my phone dinged and buzzed, Zayn's name on the screen. Five words woke me up, erupting a smile on my lips. 

'See you in an hour. x ;)'

> > >

hello readers. i seriously am so sorry about not updating in a while, but now that my schedule is back and i have control of it, i will make sure to update more. 

oh and MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL FOR CIGARETTE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

ALSO, SUGAR WILL ALSO BE UPDATED SOON!

love you guys, and thanks for staying patient! please leave a comment, and vote. 

xxx