[ chapter eight ]

The booze still swam and wondered my veins. The taste of alcohol still on my breathe. The lingering touch of Zayn still wondering me warm skin. 

We did as we usually did. Ditched our own transportation, for a taxi. The bright yellow, headache inducing, cab rolled to a stop in front of the house. Tegan opened the door, and scooted in. The driver was in his late 30s, scruff lining his face, and a cigarette resting between his lips. 

'Where to?' He asked, looking back at us. We staggered to tell him the address, but we eventually managed it. The car began to roll, and so did the questions. 

'So you and Liam?' I looked over at Tegan with glassy eyes. A huge smile grew on her plump lips. She dramatically nodded, batting her eyes. 

'He's great in bed. Big.' She hummed, causing us both to erupt in laughter. I smiled, snickering a bit. 'So you and Zayn?' She leaned in closer, nudging my shoulder with a smug smirk on her face. 

'Mmmaybe. Yeah. Probably. Yes. Mhm.' I stammered, excited at the question, and even more excited at the memories of the night. 

We were now a laughing mess in the back of the hot-dog scented taxi. The cab soon pulled up to our dimly lit apartment complex. 

'We're here.' The driver spoke, his voice raspy and annoyed. 

'Thank you mister.' Tegan slurred before I through him the money that we had owed. We slowly walked to the door, all at the same time we were tripping, and laughing. 

We eventually made it up to our flat, probably waking everyone in the whole building on our way up. I found my bed immediately, wanting to end the night of drunk kisses and oddly smelling taxi cabs. 

My eyes were heavy, and head was begging to throb. I was almost asleep when my phone buzzed beside me, and my screen lit up with a drunk text from Zayn. 

" We should get together and try to finsih what we almost started. ;) xxx " 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

heelllo guys! 

i am so sorry that i havent updated recently, i have been really busy with loads of different things and its just ugh! a mess. 

and i had writers block! ugh, and im very unsure at the moment, if this is still good. please let me know if you want me to continue this. im so so sorry for a sucky chapter, but please let me know. 

dont forget to vote comment and share. xxx

oh and what do you think of the new cover? should i find a new one, or keep it? let me know.

and if you want to make me one, message me! i would love it! x