[ chapter ten ]

That one hour was filled with combing my hair, brushing my teeth, and reapplying some makeup. A pale cigarette found its way between my lips, slowly burning away. The car ride was cold, lonely and quiet. Only my thoughts filling the void.

A few buzzes from my phone filled the air. All the text messages consisting of Tegan asking me where I am, or if I'm going to 'mess around' with Zayn. She was right.

This would be nothing different from just a bit of a fuck, I thought. But maybe, I thought again, maybe there would be something more. A bit of hope erupted within me. I don't know why, or how. 

I was the girl that fucked, drank, and smoked. I gained this reputation through years of getting hurt. Years of always being dropped for something better. In result, all of the sadness, and dread eventually left me and was replaced with wit, mischief, and rebellion. 

The dark clouds began to roll in, hiding in the bright sun. A few rumbles of thunder filled the car, snapping me out of my thoughts. The lightening soon flashed in the blue-gray sky, rain following soon after. 

My phone rang only seconds after the large rumble, Zayn's name beaming on the screen.

"Where are you babe? I miss you." Zayn's voice was rushed over the phone. He was slurring his words, and his tone was thick with intoxication. 

"I'm coming." I snickered, the thought of Zayn alone and drunk, waiting for me, made me blush. There was a pause at the other end of the line, Zayn taking another drink of whatever alcohol he was consuming. 

"Yeah you will be. So hurry, I'm horny!" Zayn whined, alcohol in his voice. I soon saw the front of his house. The yard was cleaned from the previous night's events. I quickly replied to Zayn, eager of my own arrival. 

"I'm here. I'm here." I smiled, rushing out of the car, not wanting to get soaked by the cold, rain that was now falling hard. I hung up the phone, just as the front door was opening. Zayn's eyes sat upon dark circles. His eyes themselves were read, and dark. 

I stepped in, cigarette smoke immediately greeting me. Zayn promptly shut the door behind me, pinning my cold, wet frame to the smoke stained wall. His warm body swiftly weighing on mine.

"Let me taste those intoxicating lips."

A/N wow. hey guys. im sorry for slow updates on this recently, ive been crazy busy! but im getting a break soon from cheer, so i will be on more! but, please let me know if you will continue to read this. AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE STORIES. i have so many in my works, but i dont know if you all will read them, so please let me know!!

make sure to vote and leave a comment giving some feedback. much loveee. x