[chapter thirteen]

The car ride home was rough. The scent of sex and cigarettes stained me, causing a continuation of nausea. The radio was playing low, sounding almost like a small hum. My mind swarmed with the events that just took place, and without thought, my lips perched up, creating a thin, proud smile.

I was elated, my body coursing through the memories of pleasure. From the warmth of his lips down to my core, where the bliss was blinding. My eyes shut, reliving each second.

My moment of recollection was interrupted by both the ringing of my phone and the obnoxious sirens that lit up behind me. I pressed ignore on Tegan's flashing face. I slowly pulled over to the side of the road, obeying the law that was creeping up behind me.

Callused knuckles knocked at my dirty window, I pushed the sticky button rolling down the window, allowing the cool breeze to hit my makeup smeared face.

"Hello Officer." I kindly greeted, making sure to smile, giving him a law abiding impression.

"License and registration ma'am." His taunting voice asked the typical. I looked over to the center console of my musty car, looking for the requested information. My eyes and thoughts were sluggish, still stuck in a sensual trance.

"Here, sir." I eyed him with the same sensual luster I used to scale up and down Zayn's naked body, hoping to avoid any legal problems.

His murky green eyes smiled all on their own, enjoying my little taunt. His tall frame stepped closer to the car, his loose curls, frizzy in the front of his face while the rest is in a perfect bun.

"So, Officer..." I glanced at his name plate, "Styles, what do you have me pulled over for?" I questioned, leaning back into the seat, allowing him viewing access to the rest of me.

"For speeding," He snapped his sunglasses to his face, to hide his wandering eyes I assume, "but I will let you off with a warning." His long legs began to guide him away from the car, but he quickly shot around to speak to me once more.

"If you're ever in trouble," He slid me a sheet of paper, "make sure you call Officer Styles." He smirked, walking away in a very sexy and long stride.

"Thank you, Officer Styles." I yelled back at him, remembering his face, and being thankful for not adding another ticket to my endless list I have already created.

- - -

AAAAAAAANNNND IT IS BACK!! Intoxicated was getting little, slow, or no updates for a long while, and I am happy to say that I lost writers block and its coming back, and with a BANG!

I really hope you liked this

and imagined how hot Officer Styles would be OMG

please leave feedback of what you think!!

love you all, and I hope you stick around!

I have loads more stories coming your way and I plan on being alot more active!!

COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE!

big love