[ chapter six ]

Zayn's taste lingered on my lips. Causing me to want more as he pulled away. He planted a quick peck on my bottom lip, before taking my hand and guiding me down the stairs the the music filled room.

The lights grew dim sense the last time I was down here. Lightening was now flashing outside, along with the quiet putter patter of the rain that had appeared in the night.

Drinks were being poured, lips were being kissed, and his were being guided, all to the beat of the music. 

Zayn led me to the center of the floor, breaking through drunk kisses and sloppy hip grinding. Once we were at the middle of the alcoholic madness, his deep chocolate, glazed eyes met mine. Hi hands wandered my body until they found my hips, guiding my movements. 

Summer by Calvin Harris was playing, electrifying the atmosphere as the beats and sounds vibrated the house. My movements sped up, Zayn pulling me in closer to his body. His breathe tickled my ear, the scent of alcohol burning my nostrils. 

There was no longer a gap between the two of us, and our lips only inches apart. I began to grind my hips, to the music, into his. A deep groan from his throat pass his lips. I could feel his growing member on my thigh, his lips now grazing mine. 

The alcohol was still surging my veins, but the sensation of Zayn only made me more intoxicated. I looked into Zayn's eyes before leaning to his ear. 

"I'm drunk off you." 

A/N sorry for a sucky chapter! 

i will try to be updating more often,

and i did promise you guys a litte something once this got to 1k, so a new story soon!

Will you guys read it? let me know in the comments! 

dont forget to comment vote and share. xxxx