⭐On to Whale Island (Edited)⭐

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip to 8 years~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I finish killing my target I head back to the jet that's supposed to take me back home. I walk in the house like normal,  I mean walking into a house with blood on your clothes normal right?

"Ishi-sama you have to change into the clothes your mother picked out." My maid tells me. "Mika what have I told you about calling me that it makes me feel like I'm not a normal person." I say. "I'm sorry but I have to Ishi-sama" I huff in annoyance at her and walk to my room.  Of course, there'll be yellow and pink dresses. I change into my regular clothes 

I change into my blue shirt and shorts

"HEY" 'crap here she comes'  "I PUT CLOTHES ON YOUR BED WHY DID I SEE ALL OF THEM OUTSIDE ON THE GROUND!!" I may or may not threw them out the window. "I don't know you tell me." I say boringly as I put my arms behind my head.  After a while of her screaming at me, it's finally nighttime everybody is asleep I made sure of that. I start to pack my bag of all the things I might need like clothes, t-shirts, shoes, jackets, socks, drawing pad, my tools, my stuffed bunny dad gave me, and my lucky necklace he gave me as well.

And lot and lots of money I been asking for more assassination jobs since I was 5 so I could save up. I place the money in my backpack and jump out the window to freedom. I was running fast so nobody could guess I was out as I reach the gate I see our guard dog turn around and face me his black eyes staring dead into mines he then comes up to me and lick me one last time as I kiss him on the top of his head one last time I run and push the doors open so I can get out.

Once the that's over I'm out that hell hole finally! 'I hope I was born at the right time.'  ' I want to see the gang and everybody' I don't know why but my mind is telling me to go to the port to catch a boat so I follow it. It turns out that it was the boat that's taking me to the exam yes!

'I know what happens here so I'm fine  I don't know if I have motion sickness though' ' I guess we'll have to find out.'

As I get on the boat I hear everybody whisper "Did the little kid get on the wrong boat" "Is she actually planning to take the exam" "I want to take her right now" (Naomi- I had to add it in here It's funny to me for some reason stop judging me!! *^*)

' Yeah................I'm going to act like I didn't hear that last comment' I walk up to the front of the boat (I think it's called a bow?)  and sit to watch the sea. The captain yells that we will be arriving on Whale Island in a week. 'Was Gon that far away from me?' ' Well, I might as well get buddy buddy with the captain.'  As I walk up to the captain I ask if I could help out with anything he seemed confused cause no one really helps out so he said I could do the cooking if I knew how to cook. "Of course, I know how to cook." I tell the captain 'Something other than poison' I laugh mentally in my head 'Well were fu**ed.  I laugh nervously and the captain thought I was going to change my mind so he immediately told me to get to work. 'Well everyone is gonna die' 

As I was cooking dinner I was listening to my music. It turns out that I can actually cook wow. As some of the crew members help serve the dinner I made I cleaned up the kitchen even though it's not my job I should clean up the mess that I made. When everybody finishes the crew members were about to clean the kitchen when they saw it was clean. "Hey, I cleaned the kitchen while you guys were eating hope you do mind." They then proceed to bow on their knees and worship me saying I was an angel from heaven. After everyone is asleep in the bunker there is no room for anybody else so  I go to the bow of the ship and just sit there looking at the stars in wonder.

"I'm so glad I choose this path even if I don't see Gon or Killua it was worth it" I sigh and close my eyes while smiling. "I hope I see them though."

END OF CHAPTER