⭐Found You! (Edited)⭐

It's been five days since I ran away from home The captain says we have two more days left. I think my idea to get all buddy buddy with the captain was a success! He trusts me a lot he asks me to go all the way on top of the boat where the flags are and smell so I can see if a storm is going to come. So far everybody is loving my cooking when it's around dinner time everybody goes in a straight line to get served and nobody died from it!

-----------------------------------------------TimeSkip to Nighttime---------------------------------------------

One more day until I see if Gon gets on this boat. I'm always out here at nighttime it's not like there's room in the bunker or cabin's anyway plus I like hearing the sea and watching the stars. 'I wonder what's happening at the house and I wonder how Dad is I bet he hates me for leaving him. It's not like I had a choice anyway his wife was so controlling and he was going to let her control him and I heard he was setting me for something I heard them talking about some arranged marriage and when I told him I didn't want it he slapped me and forced me to go on a date with him, of course, I locked myself in my room. I sighed ' I need to listen to music it's the only thing that will make me feel better'

Thank god you can't hear anything if you're in the boat. I sing to the tune Mermaid Melody as I finish singing the song I look up and see an island that shaped like a whale. 'I guess we got here early than expected'  I get up from the bow and go to Captain Corridors to see the Captain passed out 'I guess I'll steer us into the port ' 'I hope we don't die'  As I steer us into the port and tie down the boat and put the walkway down it's all complete. Don't ask me how I know how do drive a boat cause I don't. The captain wakes up from the boat stopping he sits and looks at me as I'm faced the other way looking at the way. Staring at the beautiful sunrise.

 Staring at the beautiful sunrise

I have yet to notice anything. (Y'all remember that XD). When the captain clears his throat I turn around to see him staring at me. "The boat was nearing Whale Island and you weren't waking up so I put the boat in the port, tied it down, and put the walkway down." I told him turning back around to look at the sunrise. "Do you even know how to steer a ship?" "Nope, not a clue but I do know what God is." He laughs a hearty laugh. "I'm surprised that were not dead yet." "I'm as surprised as you are stranger." As I said that the crew members start to wake up already going into their stations for the day. I start walking down the stairs and yelled "Your welcome for doing your job!" "I didn't need your help" he yells in response. I yelled, "We would have been dead cause of you!" "True!" he yells. I shake my head chucking a little and go to the kitchen to cook breakfast for everybody. As I wait for some of the crew members to come back with food so I can cook it. I walk on the deck and go to the bow and look out to sea. Wow the boat's moving I'll have to cook soon. " I'm going to become the best Hunter in the world!!!!" 'OMG that voice sounds so familiar!!!' I turn around so quick and my eyes settle on him 'IT'S HIM  THE GON FREECSS OMG' I turn around so I won't get caught staring. 'Omg, it's him oh god!' "HEY WHEN'S BREAKFAST!" "YEAH WHEN'S BREAKFAST MY STOMACH'S HUNGRY!!!" 'CRAP!!!'  "Ok ok ok hold your horses it's not like y'all did anything anyway!" I say. After I cooked Breakfast I sat down and looked at the water like normal. I seemed to had forgotten that Gon was here cause he sat right next to me waving his hand in front of me when I finally snapped out of it I jumped up high in the air and almost fell off the boat after I steady myself he reaches out for my hand. 

 "Hi! My name is Gon what's yours?" I take his hand "My name is Yukiko nice to meet you Gon." He seems happy that he made a new friend "Gon how old are you?" "I'm 12 what about you?" "I'm 12 too." "That's amazing I have a new friend that's the same age as me!" "Yeah me too."

I smile gently I finally found you.

End of Chapter

(Edited 6/16/19)

(817 words)