⭐'It's the real you' (Edited)⭐

I sit and watch outside as we're waiting for everybody I put my headphones on and listen to music again. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I ignore it and then the tapping increases I turn around to find Killua looking at me with questionable eyes. As I take my headphones off he starts to talk. "Hey, Yu why do you want to become a Hunter?" Flustered at the new nickname I ponder for a while. 'Should I say the real reason?' I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know it seems interesting I guess. He chuckles at my answer and sits next to me. We talk for a while seeing as Gon went somewhere to talk to Pika and Oreo.

'Even though I seen this anime before I feel like Killua is more lifelike than I image he is actually showing emotions that I never felt or seen before through a screen.' I snap out my faze as Killua waves his hand in my face. "Hey baka it's time for the second stage." he says while standing up. "Come on let's go." He then grabs my hand pulling me up and making me walk with him to Gon. 'OMG OMG OMG OMG HE'S GRABBING MY HAND AND HE'S STILL NOT LETTING GO OF ME JESUS MY POOR HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS RIGHT NOW.' I miss the fake examiner and Hisoka killing him. I miss everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP I RAN OUT OF COFFEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a good few minutes since the second exam started which is great but what's not so great is now I got an imposter Killua and Gon to deal with now. Let's recap what happened in the last few minutes. When the examiner started the Second part of the exam I wasn't paying attention so to my luck I ran a different direction that Gon and Killua. They ran straight I also ran straight but to my dismay, I got gulped up by a big frog, he spits me out cause I haven't taken a shower for a least 2 weeks of me being in this Godforsaken world. But as the frog threw me up I heard Killua's voice and of course, I gonna follow his voice I met up with them but as we were walking they seemed a bit different. I remember seeing Gon with a Fishing pole on his back but I didn't see it anymore. I asked about it but he said that he ran into Hisoka and it broke. Me being me believed it because it's Hisoka I mean anything with Hisoka doing something bad in a sentence I would believe but Killua........................................ something was up with him. His eyes they're different bad different I didn't say anything about them cause I wanted to make sure. I remember Killua's eye color cause it was very unique and plus I looked at his eye color when I last talked to him and this Killua didn't meet up to my standers. Now fake Killua's eyes were a normal blue and my Killua eye color was blue and some purple mixed in with it and I think it's noticeable when a person has no pupils. It's just color and they seemed dull. After all my research was over with I stopped midway into my walk as they notice that I stopped a while they kept into the fog until I heard yelling, growling, screaming, and finally tearing of flesh. I guess one of them ate the other.

I realized that I could smell Gon and Killua scents. 'WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I SMELL THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE I'M SO STUPID and lost' I know it was going to take a while to find them so I went with the second smell I could find first and that I remember. "Hisoka." I started to follow it. I recognized his scent because I smelled it during the first part of the exam while I was running for my life so I could get food. I was getting near and near his smell, until the smell stopped getting farther away I realized that he noticed me following him so I guessed he stopped. As I got closer to the smell I soon saw his eyes in the fog and walked towards it. When I was finally in front of Hisoka I saw that he had Leorio in his arms I walked up to him and motioned him to lead us to the site. I think he was enjoying my company cause he asked if I wanted to get on his arms so I can see people for up high, of course, I agreed, my legs were hurting. His began to engage in conversation with me.' I don't know why people hate or think he's a pedo he's such a nice person!'

When we got to the site he set Leorio down up against a tree before he grabbed me with his hands and took me off his shoulders and sat me on the ground. As he walked off Killua came up to me in the confused expression. I explained how I got to be with Hisoka with I told him about the fake Killua and Gon I started to wonder if this was the real Killua I was talking to. I took a step forward and stared at him in the eyes never looking away. He seemed to get really confused and started to blush at the sudden closeness. As I saw staring into his I found that everything was there and I found emotion in his blue beautiful eyes. 'It's the real you.' I found out that I was talking to the real Killua and apologize to him and I finally told him how I figured out that it wasn't him I was walking with he seemed to be really impressed about how I found out which was which. As we were talking we found Gon looking around for us with Kurapika after we greeted them they told us how Leorio came to be knocked out and told us not to tell him as he woke up we heard a clock ring showing us that it was now 12 o'clock and time for the next phase.

END CHAPTER

HIYA GUYS I BACK

I took a little break cause I needed to catch up on some zzz's. I mean don't blame me blame my body cause if I don't sleep then you get a dead Author and an Unfinished book. SO I might upload every other day cause I really need sleep. Anyways see you on Saturday!

Read, Comment, and Vote or your kid is going to set your car on fire. Lol

(1,119 Words) I hit the 1 thousand mark finally!