Hi!

Hello everyone welcome back to this book we have some things to talk about today.

I think I'm the only person who knows this but I'm not in the Hunter x Hunter fandom anymore so that means I don't have the passion for it anymore this has been happening since the start of last summer and I'm not really up to having any emotion to the show nor do I have any feelings for Killua anymore or any of the characters in fact and to be honest that scared me a lot I think I had this book for about a solid 2 or 3 years now and over the time my writing has changed and so have the interest. I was thinking about giving someone this book and then I realized I didn't know how to do that so that was out the question and then I thought about just leaving it unfinished and that stayed on my mind a lot for the past couple of days and now it's like about 2:44 am may be like 3 am when I finish this but other than that I was talking to some friends on a server on discord and I went on my youtube (On my school account) while waiting for then to reply to the very funny joke I made about Bob the server copy and paste hopper, So I was like let' see what I was listening to 3 years ago and let me tell you it was a lot of SAO, songs I forgot about and some other animes I remember but are old now but then I found Hunter x Hunter I was like wow I forgot about this and let's be honest I haven't listened to HxH in 4 years but when I was listening and watching the video I jut got so overwhelmed. I think I forgot how fun it was to write for you guys and I just started to write because I had too and that's really bad.

Sometimes when I do other stuff and not go on the story I feel like I let you guys down soo much and then the worst part is I get notifications about people voting on it or putting it in there library and I had to write this cause I saw a lot of libraries named 'Books I like but the author is not posting' and I'm just sitting here like "Wow ok then".

So I'm taking it upon myself and saying I'll still going to finish this book and have fun with it, I think I forgot how much fun I was having writing this and maybe you guys had fun reading it too. And let's be honest I never really finished the anime I was actually watching episodes and wrote about them in my own style so I'm going to finish it.

I might not be able to do it as soon a possible but know you will be hearing from me very soon my friend, I'll be back with another chapter.

So if you will please Read, Comment, and Vote  and I'll see you guys in a couple of days

--End Card--

I'm just going to start an end card to where I just talk about stupid stuff but I really had to dig deep in the chapters to find what I used to say at the end like geez always read , comment, and vote or you'll be slapped in the face by legal