⭐Second Phase (Edited)⭐

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip to the cooking part~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I start to cook my pig I want to make it memorable but not at the same time. I guess I'll do Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops. ( Ok Naomi here I had to search up so many dishes to come up with pork chop I know sad) As I start cooking you can smell the heavenly smell of it. 'I'm glad that I'm in the bac- and now everybody's, this is what I didn't want.' I sweatdrop. As everybody is going up to present their dishes I'm the only one that passes. She praised me on how I was able to not overcook the pork chop and she said if I don't pass the exam and hopeful not die she would give me a job as a Gourmet Hunter. After embarrassing me she then fails everybody the chairman shows up and now we're on a ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was dead bored since I was the only one that pass the real second phase I didn't have to precipitate in the other one. I look out the window listening to music cause there's nothing else to do. I start wandering into my thoughts. 'I wonder if my parents in the real world are looking and worrying for me..............probably not I was their least favorite child seeing as my younger brother didn't cause them financial problems. But we don't worry about that since I made up for that with my good jokes right? I sigh 'It's really hard being in this world I can't make my pervert jokes ಥ ͜ʖಥ it doesn's matter that much. Anyway, I might as well catch up on some sleep that I missed' I get comfortable on a bench I was sitting on and start to drift off to sleep.

 Anyway, I might as well catch up on some sleep that I missed' I  get comfortable on a bench I was sitting on and start to drift off to sleep

Sorry the chapter was very short today I was in a hurry and needed to get something done.

Be sure to comment, vote, and read for enteral good luck (Not a scam)

So see you guys later!

(EDITED)