⭐ Well that's new (Edited)⭐

"That's weird I thought I was at the exam site." I look around it seems like a normal room except there are no windows or doors actually it's a blank space. 

"Where am I?" "All I remember is sleeping on that bench in the air blimp, WAIT DID SOMEONE KILL ME!!?!"  "You really aren't dead necessarily you're half alive and half dead." I look around in panic and see and a young lady around 16 walking towards me, she has dark flowing purple hair with a white dress and no shoes.

She starts walks towards me with a smile on her face. "You were killed in an accident when you came to this world so no one would suspect anything." " Not to be rude but no one was crying for you even your parents weren't really concerned one less mouth to feed am I right?" 

"They never really cared for me in the first place, they just took care of me so the media wouldn't say anything about them, I'm not really surprised about that." "But what am I doing here in the first place?"

The mysterious figure stops in front of me with a grin on her face she sticks out her hand. " My name is  Aihoshi, I'm the demon that brought you here, nice to finally meet you, Yuu." " Nice to meet you too Aihoshi but what am I doing here?" "Well you're here cause you fell asleep you'll start seeing me when falling asleep and I'll be in your mind while you're awake." " I just didn't have the time to talk to you before."

"No, I meant why I'm here in this world?" "Oh, be more specific next time." "Well, I guess seeing as how you were depressed in your world why not let you get a fresh new start and seeing as how much you love Killua why not." I blushed bright red. "HEY, I DON'T LIKE HIM!" "You say that, well it seems someone's waking you up I'll see you later!"

"Well, that's new."

What's up my bois I rushed to get this done right now I'm a crackhead so imma leave see you guys tomorrow!

Also sorry that's it short today.

If you yes you want to be my editor and boss me around then please go email the email down below and we'll negotiate some rules and regulations.

sleepingknights789@gmail.com

(Edited)