Chapter 8

You and Roy had swung by Hughes' house, and afterwards he took you to his apartment. As soon as he closed the door and locked it, he picked you up, smashing his lips on yours.

Your arms wrapped around his neck, and your legs wrapped around his waist. He carried you to his room, and set you down on the bed. He hovered over your body, your mouths still engaged in the bruising kiss. Your fingers tangled in his raven hair, and he licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance.

You happily let him in, and you moaned as his tongue explored your mouth. The sound turned him on, so he  slid his hands underneath your shirt and took off your bra, tossing it somewhere. Then he started playing with your breasts under your shirt. You arched your back under his touch, and he chuckled, pulling away from the kiss.

"You like that, don't you (y/n)?" He put more pressure on your chest, and you moaned loudly.

"R-roy..." He smirked and took your shirt off. He sat on the bed and picked you up and put you on his lap. Then he lowered his head to your chest. He swirled his tongue around your left nipple, then started to suck. He used his hand to play with the other one.  Then he switched, and you moaned his name.

"Roy...fuck..." He looked up at you with lust filled eyes. You took him by the chin and pulled him up, kissing him roughly. He continued to massage your breasts as your tongues fought for dominance. You moaned into his mouth, and you felt a pressure underneath you. Roy was hard. You decided to do something about it.

You got off his lap and got on your knees as he stood up. You unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. You took off his boots and threw them in the corner, the pants following soon after. You got up and took off his military jacket and shirt, revealing a sexy eight pack. Then you took off your own pants. You were both left in just your underwear.

You got back on your knees in front of him and rubbed his erection through his boxers. He leaned his head back in anticipation and groaned in his deep sexy voice. Then you took his boxers all the way off, his hard dick dripping with precum.

You took it in your hand and slowly moved up and down. Then you licked the head, tasting his precum and swirling your tongue around the tip. You looked up at him with big innocent eyes, and felt him get harder in your hands. You slowly slid it down your throat as far as it could go, sucking it and licking the underside, making him moan. But you wouldn't go too fast. You wanted to tease him and make him want you.

After deepthroating him a couple more times, you sucked on the head while using your hands to pump his shaft. He groaned loudly.

"Fuck (y/n)...stop teasing..." Just the sound of his voice was getting you wet. He suddenly pulled you up, wanting to retake control of the dominance. He sat you on the bed and swiftly took your panties off. He took two fingers and sucked them for a second before putting them at your entrance and pushing them inside you. Your breath hitched at the sensation.

"Ngnhhh...Roy..." He smiled deviously at you and lowered his head between your legs. He started to lick and suck your clit while adding a third finger, and thrusting faster inside you. You became a moaning mess under his administrations. Then he suddenly stopped and pulled his fingers out. You frowned at the sudden emptiness, until he stood up and slammed his dick into you.

You gasped and dug your fingers into his back, adjusting to his size. Then you wiggled your hips, telling him to keep going. He went slowly at first, then gradually picked up the pace. Your arms went around his neck and your fingers tangled in his hair again. His hands were tightly gripped on your hips. He kissed your neck until he found your sweet spot, and sucked it while he sped up his thrusts. You kept moaning his name, and he seemed to love it.

"Ahhhh Roy—faster...harder..." Soon he was slamming into you at an inhuman speed, and he was fucking you so hard your eyes rolled back in pleasure as your moans filled the room. 

"You're so fucking tight, (y/n). I'm gonna cum soon..." His cock felt so good you were practically screaming for him. You couldn't hold it any longer....you came from the sheer pleasure. It felt too good for you to even speak.

"Nghnnnn..." Roy grunted. He came inside you and pulled out, collapsing onto the bed with you in his arms.

"That...was amazing," you panted, finally able to form words.

"Hell yeah it was," Roy agreed. He pulled you closer, and you snuggled into his chest.

"I love you Roy." He kissed your forehead.

"I love you too (y/n)." He rested his chin on your head, and you both fell asleep cuddling.