Marco? Polo!

Picture of Autumn and William on the side

~Chapter 3~

I managed to avoid Jason the other day. A couple days passed and soon enough, it was Wednesday and Girls day. I put on my skinny jeans and favorite crop top. I let my hair flow down like usual and walked out the door. Bee and Riah were in the car already and waiting for me. I got in and Mariah greeted me with a hi and her relationship information. Shelby did the same. They seemed to be really close after 2 days. I mean, if that wasn't suspicious, I didn't know what was.

When Bee pulled up at the school, we got out and walked side by side with Shelby and my left and Mariah on my right. "Hey." Rick and Chester came by with huge smiles on their faces.

"Sorry, but you can't get any off this today." Shelby said motioning to her body.

"Yup. Same here." Mariah added.

"Why not?" They both frowned.

"Today is girls day, and is strictly for us girls." Mariah said.

"That's not fair." Chester grumbled under his breath. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk into the school while Shelby and Mariah started telling them how loyal they were and not keeping me out and yadda yadda yadda.

"Cat." A deep voice whispered in my ear making me almost shiver. Tingles wrapped around my waist as he snaked them around me. "Why were you ignoring me?" He asked.

"Because you kissed me!" I snapped.

"You kissed back, and you seemed to be enjoying it." He smirked at me.

"Well you shouldn't be anywhere near me." I told him.

"Why not? You're mine, Catherine, and no one else's" He growled. This guy is full of surprises. He just growled, that was inhuman.

"I'm not yours. You have Tiffany sojust leave me alone. I don't know why you want me so bad but back of buster because you aren't getting in my pants" I told him.

His eyes turned darker, "Do not speak to me like that. You're mine and you will only be mine. No guy should look, think or even touch you except for me." He said.

"I hate you, Jason Kingston!" I yelled slapping him across the face and storming off.

*****

"What's wrong, Cat? You've been in a pissy mood all day." Mariah stated.

"Nothing, okay?" I snapped.

"Cat, we've known you since you were born. We can tell when something's up. You know you won't be hiding it for long because you tell us everything." Shelby stated.

"It's just... Jason. He's a mysterious guy and he.... he told me I'm 'his' and keeps..... I don't know. He keeps acting like he likes me then runs off with Tiffany! I hate when people play me and I hate Jason!" I ended up yelling at the end.

"Cat jeez calm down." Mariah said. I nodded and sighed. "Sorry for reacting like that" I apologized. "No problem Cat. Just enjoy the rest of the day" Shelby said. I agreed and smiled genuinely. No more Jason....I hope

*****

Finally Saturday came around and I was still Jason free! Jason had been trying to get near me, but Shelby and Mariah came to the rescue every time. Tiffany was a total bitch to me and I did nothing to her. Except, maybe kiss her boyfriend but he kissed me first! Shelby, Mariah and I decided to go to the pool. I put on my bikini and wrapped a towel around my body. Chester and Rick wanted to join so we were going to their neighborhood. I hoped Jason and Tiffany werent going to be there.

When we got there, Chester was already outside and giving death glares to the guys that looked at Shelby. Rick came out and they greeted eachother. I went inside and towards the pool. Rick gave me directions because I couldn't stand seeing them all lovey dovey in front of me.

I opened the door and was met by a huge pool I unwrapped my towel and put my feet in the deep end. "Hey. Why are you here?" Jason asked. I looked up and saw him..... shirtless. Oh god.

He had a 8 pack that was so tempting to kiss. I shook my head and spoke, "Ummmm... going... pool... with... Mariah and... Shel..... by." I was still in a trance by his abs. He notice and smirked. But I did notice him checking me out and his eyes turned gold. I stood up but before I could turn around, someone pushed me into the pool and I swam up. "What the hell! " I yelled.

Tiffany had a frown on her face, "Oops." She smirked at me and I glared. Bitch.

I got out of the pool and sat on one of the chairs. "Gosh, Cat, are you okay? " Tiffany asked in a fake tone.

"I'm fine." I snapped making her smirk. Jason was watching awkwardly. A guy with a 6 pack came out and Tiffany squealed.

"Derrek! How nice of you to be here!" Tiffany said. He walked over and gave Tiffany a confused look. What is she up to?

"Hey Tiff." He said.

"Oh, Cat, meet Derrek. Derrek this is Cat." She explained. He smiled at me but I was still staring at his chest. Does everyone in this house have nice bodies. A loud growl was heard in the air. Jason's eyes were pitch black and I could see claw type things at the tips of his finger.

"Mine." He growled at Derrek. I swear this guy wasn't human sometimes.

Tiffany looked shocked at first then her gaze flickered from me to Jason then she smiled, "Perfect." She exited out the door and Derrek ran away too.

"What the hell?" Mariah said as she came out.

"Cat, mm what's up?" Shelby asked looking at me then Jason.

"Ah, any trouble?" Mariah asked.

"No..." I lied biting my bottom lip. They gave me a knowing look. I bit my lip whenever I was nervous, embarrassed, or lie.

"Whatever. Let's go." Shelby squealed.

"Ready? " Mariah asked. We held hands and jumped in at the same time.

"Let's play Marco Polo! " Shelby laughed once we surfaced.

"You be polo!" Mariah said pointing at me. I nodded and the guys joined in as well. Even Jason.

When I finished counting I yelled. "Marco!"

They all yelled Polo and I followed the voice closest to me.

"Marco!" I yelled.

"Polo!" They yelled. The voice I was swimming at got closer and closer until I bumped into something warm. I started feeling with my hands. It felt like.... abs? I brought my hand higher and higher until I met something soft.

"Marco?" I asked.

A deep voice whispered in my ear, "Polo" I opened my eyes and saw my hands were on Jason's lips and he was smirking. Holy fucking brownies and pie. I let out a weird scream and stumbled back.

"Cat?" Shelby asked.

"You opened your eyes!" Mariah whined.

"Sorry." I mumbled. "I don't want to play anymore." I added and they nodded in agreement.

"Let's watch a movie." Rick suggested.

"We need clothes." Shelby said in an 'are you dumb?' tone.

"We have a bunch. Go upstairs to the second floor and pick any room." Rick said. We nodded and went inside.

*****

I ended up putting on pajamas after my shower because we were going to stay the night because Mariah begged me. I went downstairs and saw them looking through the movies. "Chester's getting the popcorn." Shelby announced.

"We are watching..... Devil's Due" Mariah forced a spooky tone. I nodded and sat on the couch. Jason decided to sit by me when the movie started. This'll be fun. Not.