Mate Bond

~Chapter 20~

"And you know this how?"

"Well, he has moms Grey eyes, and her hair. He has pretty much all her features and I went through a bunch of books just to figure it out" She told me."Wow." I replied breathless. The words I tried to say died on my tongue and I stood there like an idiot.

A massive pain struck me and I stumbled to the ground screaming.Cate ran by my side, "Oh my god! What's wrong?" She asked. "Pain" I whimpered while clutching my chest and screaming. "It.....hurts" I wheezed. "Cat I'm gonna go get someone to help ok? Stay right here" She ran out of the house as I screamed in pain.

Jason's POV

I sat in my office thinking about Cat. I miss her touch, her smile, her laugh. My wolf howled in my head. 'What is it Jackson?' I asked. 'Our mate is in pain' He growled.

I fell on my hands and knees and felt fur sprout and heard the cracking of my bones. 'Being away from us is killing her. The mate bond is killing her!' Jackson said. Next thing I know,im in my wolf form and howling loudly."MARIAH! SHELBY!" I heard someone yelled, they were in a hurry.

'Alpha someone took down the territory guards. She is a female. We think she is the earth elemental' A guard mindlinked. "Cat!....she....pain" I ran out the door and towards the voice. I growled at the girl with brown hair and grey eyes. "Please!It's Cat! You have to help her. I think it's the mate bond." She told me. "She's in the woods by Wilkson road. Keep going straight then you'll catch her scent" I dashed out of the house and towards my mate.

Don't worry Kitten, I'm coming.

Cats POV

I let out another pained scream and I felt like my heart was being ripped in half. I was on the floor trying to breathe while screaming which is a very painful process may I add. Due to the fact that my heart was being ripped in half.The door flew off the hinges and a guy came in. He wrapped his arms around me and the pain lessened. "It's okay, I'm here" The voice whispered while carrying me. It was a voice I had been missing for days.

My eyes blurred with tears fighting to be set free but I held them back. In about 5 minutes of sil3nce and my whimpers,we finally reached a familiar home and I was brought up to our-his room.

He put me on the bed and held me close.The tears finally fell and I shoved him away, while cowering in the corner like an idiot.

"Kitten"He spoke in a soft tone trying to touch my arm but I flinched back and hurt flashed in his eyes. "Baby,please" His voice cracked a little. "Did you....did you use me because I looked like her?" It came out in a dry whisper.

"No Kitten. I promise I didn't use you. I love you" He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed the top of my head. "I promise"He kissed me reassuringly and I smiled weakly. "Jay.....I....love you" I said it lowly I wasn't sure if he heard. "I love you too Kitten" He hugged me tightly. "Don't ever leave me again" He whispered. "I wont" I mummbled and kissed him again.We soon fell asleep in eachothers embrace.

Authors Note

This one is shorter than usual as well as the last one. I'll try to make the others longer