Time Apart

~Chapter 19~

Jason's POV

I listened to L-O-V-E on repeat while staring a the picture of Cat that was on my desk. The song we listened to on our first date. "Dude can you turn that off? I know your suffering major mate heartbreak right now but could you at least tone it down a notch?" Rick asked. "You look like shit" Chester commented. I ignored them and stared at the picture. "Whatever bro,since the girls are gone we decided to to go out to the club.We have to leave for the Alpha meeting tommorow man and you need to get your shit together, mate or no mate you have to go and you know it" Chester said."Where the hell are Mariah and Shelby going that makes it so much less important than finding their best friend?!" I shouted ignoring the meeting. I wasn't ready to even think about that.

"They said they were going to-"Rick cut himself short. "Well she sorta didn't tell me" Rick rubbed the back of his neck. "They'll be back. It's hard to resist the kiss treatment.Damn" Chester shivered in delight and jealousy shot through me. "Leave. Now" I ordered in my alpha voice and they wasted no time in leaving.

"DAMN IT!" I yelled smashing my fist into the wall, and then my desk.Princess and Dexter rushed in barking at me as if saying, 'What the fuck man!?Tone it down!' I growled at them making them whimper away. "FUUCK!" I shouted at the top of my lungs while repeatedly hitting the wall.

-2 hours later-

I looked around for the guards I assigned to find Cat. "Did you find her?" I asked. "N-no alpha" Sam hung his head in shame and Phillip looked like he would piss himself. . "Leave you useless shits" I growled at them and they left. I took another swig of the vodka and stumbled into Rick and Chester rooms. "Dude...are you....are you drinking?" Rick asked. "Fuck you" I spat walking out and going to the females hall,to get to my office. I heard murmurs with Cat's name in it and put my ear to the door.

"I hope Cat decides to at least give him closure so he can stop being a dickwad.Maybe we should go over and talk to her so she can clear it up" A female voice spoke. "Yeah but he did hurt her...She really doesn't want to see him.She feels used...." I broke the door open to see Mariah and Shelby. "You bitches! You know where my mate is?!" I barked grabbing their throats and holding them up. "Where.Is.She?" Rick and Chester came in and moved me off of them and started punching me. "Dude you need to stop acting like this. She's my mate!" Chester growled, on the verge of shifting. "They know where my mate is! I deserve to know!" I shouted at them.

Mariah's eyes turned red and fire shot out of her hand and cupped my arms, it pinned me against the wall. "I will never tell you where she is.Fuck.Off.You don't deserve her you worthless shit! She gave up when you didn't bother to kick that sluts ass out of the pack" She hissed. "Riah calm down" Shelby put a hand on her shoulder and her eyes turned back to their natural brown and the fire dissapeared.

Cat's POV

I walked through the store isles and spotted Chewy and Skull. Skull was buying a pack of ramen noodles and Chewy was looking around like a perv. I wasted no time in darting out of there and running through the woods and into the cabin. "Jägers at the store" I said to Cate while taking in deep breaths of air. "Good thing you made it out alive" She gave me an awkward side hug."Yeah....any news on Grey eyes?" I asked. "Well uh... I figured out his name is Logan Anderson and.... he's sorta..... he may or may not be my brother. "

A/N

Short Chappie.The next couple chapters are short. Sorry