Heat

~Chapter 22~

I tried to sleep but I missed Jason's touch. I grabbed another one of his shirts and wrapped myself in it. I made a cover out of a bunch of his shirts trying to let his scent help me sleep. I had about 10 of his shirts on and 30 of his shirts covering me. I inhaled his scent but still found no sleep.

(º ロ º๑)

I sat up sweating like crazy. The girls were talking and I was sweating my ass off. "Is it hot in here or is it just me?" I asked fanning myself. "Catcake, it's freaking 30 degrees due to werewolf warmth" They looked at me weirdly because I was sweating like crazy. Out of nowhere, pain hit me and I screamed loudly. "JAAASSSOOONNN!" I screamed.I wanted his touch. I needed his touch. I screamed even louder and the girls started panicking and yelling for a doctor. "Jason!" I screamed again.

I walked out of the door and every males' attention snapped to me and they growled. One pinned me to the wall and I moaned. "Cat what are you doing!?" Mariah yelled. She shot fire at the guy and he let me go. "JAASOOONNNN!" I screamed as my skin started to go on fire and I gasped for air. "WE NEED A DOCTOR!" My friends kept yelling until Dr.Drew came in. She put me on the wheeled gurney and pushed me into the pack hospital. I moved around and went insane. "JAAASOOOON!" I yelled again. "What.....is happening....to me?" I asked. "Luna, your in heat" She said. "I don't know what it is but I don't like it!" I screamed at her. She went on the elevator and pressed H.

There were a bunch of doors and finally a room that said. 'Luna' She opened it and there was a room. "How come I didn't get a normal room?"I asked. "Luna's go through a very painful heat. Your room has to be secured specially" I nodded and she left after telling me what to do.

(º ロ º๑)

3 hours. 3 Fucking hours and Jason isn't here! I can't sleep or shower because the pain intensified by water and the pain was too much for me to sleep and I needed Jason. "JAAAAAAAAAASOOOOOON! WHERE IS HE?"I shouted through the intercome.

"I'm sorry Luna but his phone isn't working and we are trying to contact him. If his wolf can sense your pain then he will know" I let out another cry and the door opened revealing Melody......and she wasn't alone.

Jason's POV

I tried to sleep but ended up tossing and turning all night.Something was up but I couldn't figure out what it was. "Wake up!" Chester and Rick yelled while splashing water on me. "Dude, what the hell?" I yelled. They snickered, "Couldn't sleep, could ya?" Rick teased. "Whatever man. I think you broke my phone" I said trying to turn it on with no such luck.

"We gotta go to the meeting man" Chester said. "Yeah, I know" I quickly threw on clothes and we got in the car, I can't wait for this week to be over so I can go to my lovely mate.

Cats POV

"Hello Cat, this is John, John Cat"She said in a sickly sweet tone.The guy growled and pushed me against the wall. His eyes were pitch black and I was starting to become cooler."Have fun"Melody purred.She walked out of the room and John pressed his lips against my neck. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. "Mine"He growled while trailing his hands down my leg. It felt wrong but right at the same time.

"Luna it's time to eat-"Someone dropped something and our attention snapped to the nurse who dropped my tray. "Who let you in?"She growled. Her eyes got foggy which meant she was linking someone and John growled at her. Soon, a bunch of soldiers came in. They must have mated so I had no affect on them. "Step away from Luna Catherine"One said. The man dropped me and I started screaming in pain. They escorted John out."Who let him in?"The nurse asked cleaning up the mess she made. "Mel-Melody"I choked out.

"Alpha won't like that at all. I'll get you more food"She exited the room and I lay on the bed panting like a dog."Jason"I said his name knowing he wouldn't be able to hear me.

~1 Week Later~

Jason's POV

I grabbed my bags and opened the door. A guard ran to me, "Alpha.... Alpha....Luna...."He took a couple breaths. "Where's my mate?"I growled. "Alpha another pack member tried to mate with the Luna. We locked him up. We tried to contact you but none of your phones picked up. We tried Beta Chester's and Delta Ricks. Luna's in the heat facility"I growled and ran inside the house. I used my werewolf speed to go to the pack hospital and clicked on the H button. I followed my mates scent and it got stronger the closer I got and my wolf was going crazy.

"JAAASSSSOOOOON!"She yelled. I wasted no time in ripping the door off its hinges and running to my mate. She moaned as soon as we made contact. "Jason"She started to kiss my neck and she wrapped her arms around me.I growled at the scent of her arousal and carried her to our home,growling at anyone who tried to get near her. She was kissing me the whole time and ignoring her arousal was hard. I opened the door and ran into our bedroom.

(Warning:Sexual content.May be disturbing for some readers.Skip this chapter if you don't want to read)

"Jason"She moaned my name, oh goddess that was sexy. She pulled my shirt over my head and trailed kisses along my abs. "I'm here Kitten"I connected our lips and her grip on me tightened."Please, take me out of this pain"She groaned,"I will baby"I whispered in her ear. She moaned and I slowly took off my shirt that she was wearing.

I threw it across the room and she pounced on me and straddled my waist.She kissed me all over and I decided to take over. I flipped us over and trailed kisses to her neck. I teased her by sucking and kissing her soft spot making her groan, "Please just mark me"She whispered. I let my canines extend and I pierced them in her skin and she muffled a scream. I licked it for it to heal and she moaned my name.

I ripped her bra off and cupped one of her breasts in my hand.I sucked her hardened nipple and licked around it. I did the same procedure with her other breast and she moaned louder.

She flipped us over again and unzipped my shorts. She slid them off and I flipped us over once again. I kissed one breast and then the other and then slowly trailed down to her panties. I peeled them off and took in her beauty. I slowly slipped my tongue inside of her and she let out a loud moan. I replaced my tongue with my finger and continued to pump inside of her and she arched her back a little.I slipped in my other finger and pumped harder and faster and she moaned loudly.I took my fingers out and put them in my mouth. She tastes as good as she smells.

"Please"She groaned. She decided to take over and took off my boxers.Her eyes widened at my size and she lay back on the bed. "It hurts Jason,"She whimpered and I finally placed my self in between her legs. "You ready baby?"I asked her. "Please Jason"She groaned. I put my car near her garage and finally went in. "It's gonna hurt at first baby,"She nodded and bit her bottom lip trying not to scream.

When she relaxed and got used to my size,I slowly went inside of her. When she got used to it I went faster and faster "God, your tight"I moaned and kept going faster until we both reached our high point and I filled her insides.

I laid down beside her and we could hear eachothers breathing.I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.She laid her hand on my chest and her light snores filled the time afterwards. I kissed the top of her head and fell asleep.

Authors Note

They finished mating YAY! Lol sorry if it was kinda boring, I honestly suck at making sex scenes so my friend helped me out.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I felt very awkward typing the last part.This one isn't as short as the last 3!!!