Tiffany's Mom

~Chapter 15~

I woke up and snuggled into Jason."Your awake" Jason stretched.  "Yep" I said.  "I....I gotta go see my mom.....my fake mom" I said. "You sure?" He asked.  I nodded. "Jay...." I started.  "Humm?" He asked.  "Do you know anyone named Ryder?" I asked."No" He replied.  I nodded, "He.....he's the one. In my dreams. I don't know why but Tiffany's mom is in my dreams to" I told him.  "Maybe we should ask her" He offered.  "Yeah, sure.....but... what happened to your dad?" I asked. He became tense, "He was killed in a rouge attack" He said. "If your a Lycan...does that mean that your mom or dad was?" I asked.  "Yeah,my dad. That's why the rouges....killed him" He said.  I nodded and I went into the bathroom for a shower.

Once I was finished I put on a quick outfit which consisted of shorts and a crop top. I threw on random sandals and followed Jason to the pack house.  We went through a maze of doors until Jason opened one and I saw Tiffany's mom. She was dressed fancily and Tiffany was too. 

"Alpha,Luna.What brings you here? " She asked.  "I wanted to talk to you about some stuff" I explained. She nodded and I sat down in a plush seat.  "Tiffany go fetch some tea for me. Would you like any?" She asked.  "No thank you" We said politely. We nodded and Tiffany left.  "So..." Her mom raised an eyebrow.

"Do you know anyone named....Ryder?" I asked.  She stiffened, "Yes. Back in the day when your father was alive.I was just a 20 years old and learning new spells." She started.  "Spells?" I asked.  "Ah, yes. I'm part witch and wolf" She said.  So Tiffany is a witch?

"Well, as I was saying, your father got into a war with the Shadow Fur pack. Your mother was pregnant with you at the time-"She said pointing at Jason,"Anyways, Ryder won and instead of killing the entire pack, he made an offer. He said that since his mate was pregnant with his unborn son, then if he had a daughter, she would marry him." She told me."But why can't he wait for his mate?" I asked.  "Because he knew the child would have Lycan blood. He wants his family line to stay strong" She told me.

"Why do you have an interest in Ryder anyways?" She asked.  "I...may I speak to you alone?" I asked.Jason gave in and decided to wait outside.  "It started after you all moved here. I was being watched by some figure with grey eyes and then dreams. There were familiar bodies everywhere and the man with Grey eyes would bite my neck and my stomach would grow.But in the background I see Red eyes. They watch and everytime the figure with Grey eyes bit me, Red eyes would grow. As if he was more powerful" I told her. She gasped and stared at me shocked.  "Those dreams....do they...do they feel fake or real?" She asked.  "They feel so real.So very real and I can't stop it" I spilled.

"The dream is showing Ryder's son mating and marking you after a war. Then you carry his pups"

"Wait.....I thought you can only get pregnant by your mate....how?" I asked.  "The only way to break your bond with your mate is a witch. But only if both of them agree" She explained.  "Oh...so if you have a broken mate bond then you can bear another man's child?" I asked and she nodded.  "Correct"

This is alot to soak in. "Thank you so much" I hugged her and she said goodbye. I embraced Jason when I left.  "Kitten you know you can tell me anything" He said.  "Yeah. I do. It's just it was sorta private." He nodded in understanding and we left to go to her home.

When we got there I opened the door and was attacked by Autumn and William. Do I still call them my 'family'? I hugged them back and my mom came.  "Cat your home"She said.  "I know you know" I said. Shock came over her but she hid it quickly and we sat down.  "How long have you known?" She asked sitting Autumn on her lap.  "I talked to my real parents yesterday"I put emphasis on 'real' so she got the point.  "I know and I'm sorry Cat. We had to protect you. I couldn't tell you then you would be in danger. That's why they told me to do it when you turned 20" She said.  I sighed and hugged her.  "It's fine. You made a promise you didn't want to break." I told her and she sighed, relieved.

"I'm sorry" She apologized.  "No need" I told her. Jason stiffened in his seat, his eyes glassy. Mindlinking. His eyes turned pitch black and he shook in anger. "We need to go Cat" He growled.  "Wait,I want to talk to my mom a little more" I whined.  "We're going now Catherine" He growled and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and walked towards the car. I let out a shocked yelp and flinched at the same time from the use of my name.  "Why are you being such an asshole"I growled then coughed. Did I just growl? He put me in the seat and got in on the other side.

He didn't seem to notice my 'growl' and he spokw,"You need to listen the first time Catherine"  I sat in the car and let out a shaky breath.  Don't cry. Don't cry. I hate it when he uses his alpha voice, it's scary and demanding.  I turned towards the window and the tears fell freely.  "Kitten I'm sorry" He put his hand in mine and squeezed."A rouge escaped and I just can't take losing you" He sighed and kept driving.

"It's....it's fine" I said.  He kissed my tear away,then kept his focus on the road. When we got home I decided to relax on the couch while Jason went to do pack stuff.

-----------------------

Jason came home early and embraced me.  "I missed you baby" He muttered."Me too" I said.  He chuckled and grabbed my chin.  Kitten we never actually had a normal relationship so....... I wanted to ask you...... Do you want to maybe..... go out on a date tonight?" He asked.

"Of course!" I kissed him on the cheek and planned on calling my best friends to help me out.