Followers

Picture of Cat on the side

Quick Dedication to Jarena for her support. thanks a bunch!!

~Chapter 9~

I rang my bell and waited. "You Rang?" Jay asked in his sexy voice.

"Oh yes, I need you to get me and my best friends a drink." I said. He rolled his eyes and grumbled under his breath.

"I would like a coke." Mariah said.

"I second that." Shelby spoke afterwards.

"And I third that." I winked at him.

He sighed, "How much longer do I have to do this?" He asked.

"Until I can forgive ya." I said and he left to get our beverages.

"Your mate is your servant. I should totally do that Rick when he pisses me off." Mariah squealed.

"I should too." Shelby giggled and I grinned evilly. Everytime we were alone I made him take off everything except his boxers and a tie. My, my, my that man is sexy and all mine.

"Here are your drinks."

He handed us our sodas and I gave him a kiss on the lips and spoke, "You're forgiven." He beamed and picked me up by my waist and spun me around.

"Now you're mine to touch." He said and I giggled. He set me back down and went back to Chester and Rick to do some stuff.

"Riah, Bee..." I said. they looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah?" They said together.

"What's going on?" I asked. The whole week they have been secretive and it gets annoying.

"Nothing. Just ummmm...We gotta go." They left before I could question further and I decided to leave. I went upstairs and bumped into Chester and Rick.

"I thought you guys were with Jason." I said.

"Oh, he's in his office right now. We just finished." They left and I headed up the stairs.

I followed his old spice scent to the huge double doors but before I could open it I heard a purr. "Hey baby, wanna have some fun?" The bitch said.

"Tiffany leave me alone. I have a mate and you're lucky I didn't kick your skimpy ass out of the pack for fighting with your future luna." I did a fist pump. Served bitch.

"Jasey please? We can work this out and throw that bitch aside." She said coldly. I was on the verge of dragging her out and throwing her down a cliff.

"Get the hell away Tiffany. Out now!" He used his sexy alpha voice making me laugh mentally.

"Wait... I can be everything Jason!" I heard kissing noises and barged into the room. I stormed up to the bitch and grabbed a locked of her hair. She started kicking and screaming for Jason to help her but he was shocked and trying to process what happened. I gripped her hair tighter and dragged her outside. I let go and she instantly got up and threw a punch in which I blocked to give her a roundhouse kick. She fell face first into the ground.

"Why the hell do you keep trying?! He obviously doesn't want you so stay away from what is mine." I got onto her lap and threw punches after punch.

"Leave"

punch.

"Him"

Punch.

"Alone"

Kick.

She shoved me off and before I could get at her again, someone pulled me away by the waist while she cried for Jason. "Stop playing innocent. This isn't save-a-ho!" I yelled before the person dragged me inside. I knew it was Jason because of the electric shocks he always created when we came in contact.

"Why do you keep fighting?" He asked.

"She's the one starting this! She knows exactly how to push my buttons and you just watch from the crowd." I told him. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry Kitten but I can't just kick her out of the pack because her family is a very close friend." He said.

"Then why don't you kick her ass out of the pack instead of her family?!" I was growing more and more frustrated every second.

"I can't because her family would be upset." He said.

"Why the hell are you defending her? It could have been a quick 'maybe one last time' but you decide to defend her. This will happen again and when it does I won't stick around for the next one."

"Kitten I'm sorry." He wrapped his arm around me and held me closer. "I can't lose you." He whispered more to himself.

"I'm gonna go home." I told him once we pulled apart.

"I have to stay and do pack work." He said.

"Okay" I nodded and walked to the front door. "I'm gonna walk" I yelled. Before he could protest I walked out the door and on the side walk.

The closer I got to my house I felt like I was being watched from more than one person. I looked in the woods and saw Grey eyes. I turned around and saw 2 men. They were large and had black hair that was slicked back. One had a tattoo of a skull and the biggest frown on his face. The other was chewing gum and popping more into his mouth.They wore a buisness type suit and sunglasses.They looked like secret agents. They were watching me intently. I pretended not to notice and took out my phone. I turned the corner, ran into the woods. I turned back to see them looking around for something.....for me. I found the familiar trail and kept running until my house was in view. I let out a relived sigh and went inside.