Epilogue

Ring on the side

~Chapter 28~

Autumn poked my stomach and then she giggled. "It feels funny" Will poked my stomach to and I couldn't help but laugh.Cate's Mom, Autumn, and Will moved into the pack house a month after the attack. Normal wolf pregnancies for an Alpha is 3 to 4 months. For a Lycan and human is 5 months and rarely 4.The longer the months,the stronger the baby is.Since I have Lycan blood and so does Jason, the baby was expected to be 6 or 7 months but because of Jason's alpha blood it will be 7 months and very rare for it to be 8.

"Your going to have a niece or nephew" I told them.I still consider them my family, blood related or not I still love them with all my heart. Mom was very excited to be a grandma.Cate,Mariah,and Shelby are also pregnant.They are all expected to be 3 or 4 months.

"Oh! Cool! I wanna help!"Autumn squealed. Autumn also became fiends with Bella. Autumn and William go to the normal pack school because they are expected to shift. Cate only got the human gene from mom so she didn't shift.

"Of course you can. But it has to be after school" I told them and they nodded.The baby is developing fast and I already know the gender. I haven't told anyone and my doctor doesn't know the gender yet either. Bella ran to me, "Luna Cat Congratulations on the baby"

"Thank you Bella, make sure you don't tell anyone" She nodded and I hugged her again. No one knows I'm pregnant besides Bella, my real parents,Cate,Autumn,Will,Shelby,Mariah,Chester,Rick and my step mom as I call her."Cat!"My friends yelled. "I'm in the kitchen!"I yelled back. Mariah ran in along with Shelby and Cat and we hugged. It was a weird hug because of our baby bumps. Bella told me their genders as well.

"Come on, let's get your ass ready for that date" Cate pulled me out the door. "Frederick!"I yelled. Freddy also became my best friend as well and my guard. Shelby, Mariah, and Cate don't know it yet, but they will be the godmothers.Freddy got in the car and stuck out his tongue, "Yeah I'm still stuck with you" He whined. I rolled my eyes and he started to drive. A Lycan pregnancy is awful. I cry over everything and I'm insane.It makes your emotions go crazy and it changes my actions.

"We're here" Freddy explained. We all got out with Freddy trailing behind. Mikey soon came and went on guard mode also. He still never cracked a smile and he's so boring and doesn't talk much. Jason and I were going out tonight and I needed a dress. He was acting nervous all week and I was afraid that something was wrong.

"Luna"Mikey bowed and I grinned. "Mikey" He frowned at the use of his name.The dress I bought was very pretty.It was pink and spaghetti strap. The top part was sparkly and the bottom was a lighter shade of pink than the top and flowed down to my feet. I bought matching heels with it and we bought a bunch more stuff afterwards. "Cat!"Mariah yelled pointing to McDonalds. We all have been craving McDonalds. I especially have been craving the happy meals. I practically ran over and ordered 5 happy meals. The toy I got was a boring car and so were the others. "Hot wheels!"Cate squealed grabbing one of my cars. I rolled my eyes and threw my trash away. Freddy was pretty much living shopping bags.

"I wanna go home" I whined. The girls nodded and we all went back to the Car while Freddy struggled to bring our bags to the truck. We got in and waited for him to get in. He shoved the bags in the trunk and we all shouted at him for not being careful.

When we got home I sat on the couch and waited for the girls to come.I felt and arm wrap around me and place on my stomach and I was being lifted in the air and sat on Jason's lap. "Hey Kitten" Jason's said turning me around and kissing my cheek. "Jasey!I got a dress for tonight!"I squealed."That's great baby" He told me and I grinned at him and he molded his lips with mine.

"EWWWW!"Cate said sticking out her tongue. "Hush Caitlyn! Like you haven't made out with Cole in front of us."I retorted and she giggled. "I know but his lips are hard to resist"

"TMI CATE!" Mariah shouted coming in with Rick following her. I laughed at them and Shelby,Chester,and Cole came in at once. "YAY everyone's here!"I clapped my hands like a little girl and Chester started the movie. I started crying halfway through Frozen."Her sister shouldn't do that. She needs to help her. It isn't fair" I sobbed onto Jason's shirt. "Prince Hans is mean. He shouldn't do that"I cried. Cate, Mariah, and Shelby were crying as well.

"It's okay" Jason whispered rubbing my back and belly at once. "I don't want to watch it anymore" I turned to face Jason and leaned into his chest and let sleep take me away.

(っ'▽')っ

They finally finished and I looked in the mirror. "Mwuah!Perfection" Cate said. "Awh!Thank you girls!"

"No problem sis, now go knock Jason off his feet!" I giggled at them and slowly walked downstairs. Jason was babying me during my first month of pregnancy and I had a feeling he was going to keep doing it until I gave birth to our Angel.Jason's eyes turned gold when he saw me and I smiled at him. "You look perfect" He told me. "Thank you kind sir"I linked my arm with his and he walked me to his car.

He was nervous and fidgety while driving. He would glance at me through the rear view mirror and then bite his lower lip. "Are you okay?"I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine" I knew he wasn't but didn't want to push any further because we reached our destination. It was the same resturaunt we went to on our first (and only)date.He helped me out of the car and I smiled greatfully at him. "Come on" We held hands as we entered and pack members filled the resturaunt.They all bowed in respect when they saw us and I smiled back. We sat in the same table we did last time and I grinned at the food that was set up. We finished eating and Jason was sweating a little.

He looked nervous as hell. "Jason what's bugging you?"I asked. "Nothing" He sighed. "Come on, let's dance" He helped me get up and we swayed gently to the music. It was the same ones we had on our first date.He kept getting nervous everytime each song ended and finally the last one played and he had wide eyes. He grabbed my hand and brought me up on the stage. What the hell is he doing?

"Kitten,when I first saw you nothing else in the world mattered.You were the only one on my mind all night and day,Everything about you is perfect.... I love your smile, your laugh, everything and I wouldn't change it for the world. Nothing else comes first and I couldn't be happier to call you my mate-" Music started to play,it sounded familiar but I couldn't quite put a name to it. "Catherine Samantha Daniels.......Will you Marry Me?"The music got louder and I realizes what it was:

Marry You by Bruno Mars.

He opened a small box with a beautiful ring in it,"YES! YES! YES!YES!YES YES!"I yelled jumping up and down which looked pretty stupid. Out of no a where, a bunch of balloons and confetti fell down and the pack members started to cheer. Jason picked me up and spun me in a circle. "I love you so much" He whispered. "I love you too" I wiped a tear and the pack members started to chant:"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!"Jason and I collided our lips and I closed my eyes to savor the moment. Everyone went into another round of cheers, claps and whistles and Jason rubbed my belly."Mommy and I are getting married" He said. I grinned and he kissed my stomach and then me again.

"So Mrs.soon-to-be Kingston..Would you do me the honor for this dance? " He asked pulling out his hand.

I grabbed his hand, "Hmmmm, Catherine Kingston. I like the sound of that"

The End..........for now

Authors Note

Last chapter of TAK!!!!! *cries* I made it. I decided that you guys are so awesomely amazing that I WILL be making a sequel!!!!

It will be more focused on the Jägers rather than Ryder and Logan. There will be more Tiffany, Melody, romance, sister power, and baby birthing in the next book!!!!!! *evil laugh*

Thanks so much for reading my book.I decided to let you guys pick names in the next update. I will let you guys pick a name for the baby, Cate's baby, Mariah's baby, and Shelby's.

Okay that's it<3