Home, Sweet Home

~Chapter 12~

I felt something wet on my face. And on my feet. I opened one eye and saw Dexter licking my face and Princess was licking my foot. I kicked Princess away and sat Dexter on the ground. I then realized Jason was beside me, and sleeping peacefully. Innocent, Sexy. I decided to make breakfast because I kind of felt like a wife having to cook for the husband. I slipped out and brushed my teeth. I quickly washed my face afterwards and went into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and took out eggs, bacon, ham, bread, and rice. When I finished cooking I put the plates on the bar and sat on the tall chair and ate. "Good Morning." Ice minty breath whispered in my ear. I smiled because I knew that it was Jason.

"Morning." He sat down and ate.

When I finished, I cleaned the plates and put them up. I ran upstairs and fed the dogs. "We're leaving tommorow." I heard Jason say.

"Leaving?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're driving to Florida to go to Busch gardens tommorow." He said. I smiled widely and hugged him.

"I can't wait." I went in for a quick peck but he held me in place and I opened my mouth before he had to ask for permission. His tongue swept along my mouth and he tasted strongly of mint and smelled like Old Spice.

He wrapped my legs around him and laid us down on the bed. I tugged his hair making him moan and he started to trail kisses down to my neck and went to the soft spot. It made me moan and I flipped us over so I was on top. I pulled his shirt over his head not caring about my space. He flipped us over again and he kept kissing my neck while I massaged his abs making him moan.

He slowly crept his hand up my shirt when the doorbell rang. He groaned and pulled on his shirt. "Damn." I giggled and went downstairs and opened the door. Mariah and Shelby hugged me.

"Hey girly." Shelby greeted giggling.

"Hey Bee!" I hugged her tightly and led them inside. Princess came downstairs and attacked them with kisses. Dexter whimpered in the corner. I guess he isn't so cool with strangers. Even though they came yesterday.

I picked him up and he kicked my face. "Dexter." I warned and I gave Mariah the adorable puppy.

"Awh. He's a German Shepard." Shelby cooed. Princess was a Golden Retriever and large. She ran back up the steps and probably went to her room. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

"What brings you guys here?" I asked. I sat on Jason's lap while Mariah sat on Ricks lap and Shelby on Chester's.

"To hang out with our sister." Mariah said putting a hand to her chest, faking hurt. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Are you guys going to come everyday?" I asked.

"Maybe." They replied together.

The doorbell rang and I ran to it. "Cole!" I attacked him in a hug making him stumble back but he regained his balance and Mariah and Shelby jumped him in a hug as well.

We pushed him inside where the guys started glaring at him, "What is he doing here?" Jason asked.

"Same reason why Mariah and Shelby are." I replied. Cole sat awkwardly on the other seat. I sat down on Jason's lap and he instantly relaxed but still glared at Cole. "I swear if you keep glaring at him like he's a rouge...." Mariah trailed off and Rick started hugging her close.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and Mariah squeezed his hand.

"SOOO Cole did you uh, figure anything out?" Shelby asked awkwardly.

"Uhh," Cole started but I saved everyone the awkwardness.

"What do you guys wanna watch?" I asked flipping through the channels.

"Oh! The Help!" Mariah said. I switched to it and Shelby started giggling when she told the woman to 'Eat her shit'

Everyone left later on and I finished packing with the help of Cole. I couldn't wait to leave for Florida in the morning. "Jay!" I yelled.

He ran in and took a weird protective stance, "Who hurt my baby?"

I giggled at his reaction and got up. "Just because I called doesn't mean I'm in trouble." I scowled at him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I have to be prepared." He shrugged as if it were nothing and I jumped on the bed.

"Can you turn on the TV for me?" I asked.

"Why can't you do it yourself? " He asked.

"Because I don't feel like it." He chuckled and turned the TV on with the remote. "Go to Family Guy!" I told him. He switched the channel and I blew him a kiss, "Thank you."

Soon enough, I fell asleep