Chapter one

A/N: Jei is read as Jey.
_____________________________________

It was a cold dark night. No star visible on the sky, waves of the water were very high. The cold breeze thumbled through the air approaching the girl in white long silky dress as she walked on the seashore. Her long hair was waving as the wind blows towards her kissing her skin under the white thin fabric.

She rubbed her shoulders.

How can I ask dad about this matter?
Will he beat me to death?
Or will he accept my decision?

She stopped walking trying to answer the confusion in mind.

Still, I want to stand my decision.

She was about to take another step on the soft sand when she noticed that she already walked enough. She's already in the boundary between their private resort and a public beach resort as she saw the jagged form of the manmade rocks dividing the two places.

I should be back now.

She stated on her mind. But as she turned around she saw a burning house walks away. The time passed rapidly as she run towards the burning house. It's far, very far. But because of the adrenaline rush inside her body, she made it quick.

"Glydelle! Your dad! Your dad is still inside!" A panicking voice of her step mother greeted her. It ran towards her and shook her shoulder.

"Mom! The ambulance and rescue team arrived!" It was Cicelle. The eldest daughter of her step mother. Cold yet gorgeous. She always pretend that Glydelle doesn't exist. That she's only an air, an invisible thing that doesn't need her attention.

Suddenly, A bluish white lightning flashed not far away from them followed by the loud roar of the thunder.

Loud cracks of woods from the Spanish influenced house was heard by Glydelle as it was quickly eaten by the eager fire. Her hope slowly faded seeing the whole house being swallowed by the fire.

"Daaaaaad!" She shouts and shouts. Shouting her only treasured blood related family. Her only one beloved father.

Drops of water slowly poured above her. She knelt down on the soft sand as her tears slowly crawled from her face to the ground.

Glydelle Gilterdoe was awaken by the gentle smell of Mocha as it slowly entered her nostrils. Still feeling the uneasiness from the memory given by the dream, she slowly opened her eyes and the plain white ceiling greeted her.

She roamed around her eyes only seeing a woman in a black formal dress leaning on the doorway. The dress showed the perfect figure of the woman as the fabric hugged her body.

The fragrance of the coffee was from the cup on the woman's soft hands. She stand properly seeing Glydelle looking at her. Her hips swayed slowly as she walk gracefully towards Glydelle's direction.

"How are you?" Her gentle voice echoed in the quite room.

"I'm fine. I.. where am I? Who are you? Am I in a hospital bed?" Asked Glydelle as she recall the last thing she remembered; being beaten by a gang. She also checked her lower right stomach and felt the bandage covering her wound.

"Well, just call me Viel or agent V. You're not in a hospital but yes you are on a bed." The woman answered.

Ignoring the sarcasm she replied, "What do you mean by agent?-"

"You're under the safety of the Organization of Investigation, Foray, and Defense." Viel answered. Glydelle never heard of this organization before.How is she related to them? Are they connected to her father?