Chapter six

A/N: Ieus pronounced as Eyus.
___________

The smell of salt and rocks mixed with the air as seagulls flew above. Their screams cuts through the air like knives. The cold wind breeze blew splashing every wave to the seashore as it goes forward and back on the fine white sand that glitters against the setting sun. The bright orange star slowly descends behind the wide horizontal line between the sea and the sky while creating a mix of orange, yellow, pink and purple on the clear skies. Its warm light cascading over the resort.

Glydelle stares at the jagged reflection of the sun on the waving water as she felt the warm light and the cold wind at once. The scene was mesmerizing on her eyes.

In this mission she will live a new life, have a new name and new character. She was strictly briefed for what she shouldn't and should do. She's a little bit tense, yes. It's her first time to be a spy. What she needs to do is just gather information. But searching for datas as a spy is harder than anything. She needs to expose her face, her presence but pretend to be another person which is the problem.

She's a good actress but she's not a trained spy. With that small briefing, she still has a lot to ask and a lot to know. The agency seemed to be in a hurry. They told her that she'll be training while working on the assignment. They assured her safety and clean act for she will always be connected to them through earpiece and cameras. They will tell her what she would do or say if she cannot decide to.

The target is named Ieus J. Montelegre. 29 years old. Only remaining child of Mr. Miguel Montelegre and Mrs. Elsa Montelegre who both died in an accident after giving their companies to Ieus. She needs to get his attention through this wedding event. She needs to be close to him, gain his trust and search for evidences of him being the major source of drugs in the country.

She turned around hearing someone from behind.

"Are you ready Cinderella?" Agent Jie asked. As a new member of the agency or most likely temporary member, she will also follow every rule. It includes having a work name and a codename. A work name is the identity she is portraying outside the agency whilst being a spy and codename is a name given to each member to call each other inside the agency. For instance, she is now Cinderella Alexeev. Not her real name but a work name.

"Uh.. yes Jason. I am now." She answered. 'Jie' is a code name while Jason Williams is his work name. Glydelle didn't know his real name and she knows she will never know even if she's curious. Curiosity will just kill her.

"Triple seven, remember to act normal." A female voice in her earpiece said.

"It's not normal for me to be demure, kind and soft." She replied with a bit of irritation.

"We know that you're obviously a bitch but, you promised. Help us this once." Said agent Viel.

Ieus' sister is quiet a reserved type. A modest prim and proper maiden to be exact. Glydelle needs to imitate her to get Ieus' attention. His sister really looks like her except that the lady had straight black hair and had a light brown eyes contrary to her blonde wavy hair and light blue eyes.

"I'm not trying to be his sister! I just need his attention. Why would I need to pretend?"

This time agent Jie spoke. "Remember, you'll only be Cinderella once. Showing your real personality is just like saying you're Glydelle and not Cinderella."

Glydelle took a deep breath. "Fine. Wish me luck then." She said as she catches few strands of her hair blown by the wind at the side of her face and put it back behind her ear.