Chapter Eighteen

"Get me a coffee Ms. Alexeev." Mr. Montelegre said as he leaned on his seat.

"Sure."

Cinderella then turned around and left the office.

"Why didn't you tell me someone who knew Glydelle was here?!" She asked when she's sure Ieus can't hear her and the CCTV can't see her mouth moving.

"Do we need to find all people you encountered in your Eighteen years of existence?"  Glydelle could imagine Viel rolling her eyes as she said those.

"We only looked for your mutual acquaintance with Ieus and you only got few. Most of them are not usually closed to him due to his personality but you might encounter them on business meetings and social gatherings." Agent Jei said.

"Just act as Cinderella, Triple Seven and everything will be fine."  Agent V continued.

The rest of the day went fine with business meetings and few computer works but the next day, Glydelle went suspicious of Ieus as he left his office in a hurried manner. It was just 9 o'clock in the morning and he had no other schedule except a dinner meeting with Mr. Smith. She raised on her seat as Ieus approached her.

"I'll be out for a bit Alexeev, I'll leave the rest to you." He said as he walked passed by Cinderella's desk.

"When will you be back sir?" She asked standing.

"I cannot say." He answered before the elevator door separates them.

Something's off

"Let's tail him." Agent jei said.

"Should I go with you?" Asked Glydelle.

"Of course!" Agent Jei said.

"It'll be suspicious if I'll be out of sight. I'm on duty." Glydelle complained. "V should accompany you."

"No, I'm not allowed in the field. I'll just pretend as Cinderella while you go tail Ieus." V said.

"How?" Glydelle asked confused.

"No more asking. Just do it." Agent jei said.

"What if we fail? Or we'll get caught? I'm not yet trained." Cinderella said a bit panicking.

"Relax. Everyone has a first time on anything. Besides, you were already taught about spying."  

Agent Triple Seven was nervous as she went inside the team's van.  Agent thirteen will be their driver and will also assist them for communication and information. Agent V will still monitor them while she's on Cinderella's desk pretending to work.

Glydelle changed her clothes. She needs to portray another character to hide Cinderella's identity.

A disguise in a disguise huh?

"Montelegre parked in front of a Cafe, downtown." Agent Thirteen informed them as he stepped on the gas.

Glydelle could hear her own heartbeat in nervousness. She looked at her pale palms in cold sweat. She didn't know why she was afraid.

It's sad if he's really a druglord.

They pulled over not far away from the Cafe. The cafe was simple in its green and brown colors for their exterior with a huge leaf as their logo with the words Xera's below the leaf. Across the street, Glydelle's sight penetrated through the glass walls as she saw Ieus walking towards the exit door.

"What's goin' on? He's heavily guarded." Glydelle said as he saw the three men in black tailing him.

"I think this has to do with his previous near to death experience or he's about to do a dangerous transaction." Agent jei said.