Chapter fourteen

Cinderella and Ieus separately went home by riding a taxi. Glydelle waited the incident to be on the news but no headlines were ever connected to what had happened. She even searched on the internet about the 'accident on Arthur's Bridge' or any article related to it but there was none.

Glydelle told the agents about what happened after they jumped to the river. V only scolded her for a while because of her constant asking, she just also advised few more flirting techniques she thought would work on Ieus while still portraying a kind innocent act.

Agent Thirteen gave Glydelle her new waterproof earpiece and spy camera. She's now wearing a new pair of earrings where the camera was hidden.

"Don't break it again." He said as he watched Glydelle wear the earrings.

"Yes boss." She teasingly replied.

Glydelle was busy the following days. She is working with the company that is now having a lot of transactions because of their major projects. They will build houses of two high end subdivisions of different location. They need at least seventy different house designs (Interior and Exterior) for every Subdivision. They will also build two condominiums that should begin to stablish the next month. Those projects were from the same client. Xe Homes Subdivision and Xe Homes Condominium. The CEO also needs to go to Japan where the condominiums are planned to build. Ieus' schedule were more hectic. Ieus also tightened the security around him having additional guards lurking.

Glydelle talked with a lot of people to decline having a conversation with Ieus. A lot of them are getting on her nerves

"The CEO declined your request." She said hoping the other line would say 'okay, I understand' she sighed after the other line vociferated.

"I know you didn't even tried to tell him it was me! Agatha! Tell him and he'll know!"

It was a female voice yelling at her. It was actually not the first time a lady would demand to talk to him. There were quite a number. There are even few who waited outside his office just to see Ieus. Some were kind but most are bitches.

"I did tell him." Glydelle forced herself to keep calm.

"Why did he declined?! I know he'll entertain me!"

"I'm sorry but Mr. Montelegre only entertains business on this line. I suggest you call him on his phone."

"Hey bitch! I know you're just preventing me to talk to him. You're the new slutty secretary who flirted him just to get the job!"

The caller then, ended the call.

Bitch?!

Cinderella inhaled and exhaled to calm herself fighting the urge to throw the telephone and watch it disintegrate. Seeing it broken into pieces were satisfying but of course, Cinderella needs to control her temperament.

"You still look cute in fury." She jumped a little on her seat, startled on the sudden voice. She saw Kim Jung Lee nearing her desk. "Never seen that expression before."

She immediately soften her facial expression and gave a sad smile.

"I'm sorry." She lowered her head down. "I was just too stressed out." She then looked at him and smiled.

"Do you want to take a picture of us? Just to lighten up your mood." He offered.

Why take pictures?

"I didn't know you're fond of taking pictures." She said as she raised. "But sure!"

Mr. Lee raised his arms with his phone already in a front camera. He was a step away in front of Cinderella. He showed his two fingers creating a peace sign while Cinderella just smiled. He clicked the button and showed Cinderella the result. She frowned.