Chapter Seventeen

"Good Morning ma'am!" Cinderella stood straight and released a wide friendly smile to the woman, ignoring what she said.

Glydelle doesn't know who she is nor she remembered any encounter with her.

Who's this?

The lady eyed her from head to toe. Her eyebrows crouched but she smirked.

"Did your sister sent you here?" She said. Cinderella could see the humor in her eyes.

Cinderella smiled wider. "I'm afraid I'm an only child ma'am. So, may I ask what are you here for?" Still wondering where they met, Glydelle just continued portraying as Cinderella.

The lady's brows crouched again. She looked at Glydelle's name tag with the word 'Alexeev' in it. She's about to say something as her mouth opened but closed it again. In the end she shrugged it off.

"I thought you're someone I knew. Well, you're rather approachable. That one is a bitch!" She rolled her eyes saying the last sentence. "But you really look like her." She squinted her eyes a bit hoping to see more about Cinderella's face. "Whatever! I need to see Ieus right now. Where's his office?" She said looking around.

"Oh!" Cinderella gave a disappointing look. "I'm sorry but he doesn't allow anyone entering his office." But she smiled after. "I'll just call him and tell him you're here. May I ask your name ma'am?" She kindly asked. .

"Elsa Dame" The lady shortly replied.

Sounds familiar.

Cinderella reached for the telephone but she was stopped by Elsa's question.

"Have you heard someone named Glydelle Gilterdoe?"

"I found her!" Agent Thirteen's voice entered her ear. "Elsa Dame. She's a friend on your sister's Instagram account. But they have no picture together. She also went to your school but already a graduate."

"Glydelle?" Cinderella pretend to think for a while. "I haven't heard anyone with that name. Why do you ask?"

The lady was about to reply when a voice interrupted their talk.

"Does she looked like someone you knew?" It was Mr. Lee.

"Fuck." Glydelle heard Jei cursed.

"How d'you know?" The lady asked.

"They had a picture with Ieus! Just a day before your trip to Japan. But uh.. they were in a group. In an elite party somewhere."

"She also looked like someone I knew." Mr. Lee replied nearing them.

"Who?" Both girls asked in unison.

"Thalia Montelegre. Ieus' sister." He simply said.

Cinderella widened her eyes pretending to be shock about it.

"Ieus has a sister?" Elsa asked.

"Had." He corrected. "She died few years ago."

"Oh," Elsa just looked down.

"Anyway, I'll say goodbye to you ladies! I need to go. I still need some drugs to take." Mr. Lee said as he went inside the elevator.

"Oh, get well soon Kim!" Elsa said before the elevator closed. Kim Jung Lee just smiked at her.

As the elevator went shut, Cinderella moved her fingers to the telephone.

"Good morning, Sir. Ms. Elsa Dame is looking for you outside your office."